ビジョン | 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

006 | ᴜɴʜɪɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ

006 | ᴜɴʜɪɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ. ↵

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐎𝐑𝐈, ❞

KIBUTSUJI MUZAN'S BLOOD-RED EYES stared right into Saori's soul via her electric blue eyes, covered by her black-tinted sunglasses, in an attempt to intimidate her, but failed.

"Very late," Muzan stared at his watch, then looked back at her with his legs crossed under the cafe's table.

Saori stared at his crossed legs, "I read somewhere that if men sit with their legs crossed, their sperms get blocked and they get an issue with their testicles or something, I don't remember, I have got a shitty memory,"

Kokushibo and Yoriichi stared at her with wide eyes and mouths hung, absolutely amazed. Meanwhile, Muzan glared at her, a blush of embarrassment covering his features as he uncrossed his legs.

"And yes, I'm late," Saori looked at her watch, "By 2 minutes. Blame my professor for using that iconic, "The bell does not dismiss you, I do," line,"

"I never asked," Muzan coldly replied.

Saori pouted, "Okay man, I get that you're traumatized, but why are you being a bitch? Not cool!" She sat beside Yoriichi, now coming in face-to-face with Michikatsu.

"Great, my therapist is a woman younger than me who has no absolute manners," Muzan grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Are you done-?" Saori asked.

Muzan held his head high loftily, "No, I have to,"

"-SUCKING THESE DEEZ NUTZ?" 

Saori burst out laughing, clutching her stomach with her left hand while the right one gripped Yoriichi's shoulder, crying tears of entertainment.

Michikatsu dropped his head on the table with a small <thud!>, his face flushed as his whole body shook to prevent himself from laughing.