Glast's Subjugation War (7)

[ You have acquired a new magic engineering combination formula. ]

Claw Hand ( Common )

A magical tool capable of instantly pulling objects or enemies at a short distance towards you. Single-use.

Craegl Magic Ink ( Common )

Special ink needed to inscribe particular magic formulas. Single-use.

Bright Orb ( Common )

A magical tool that emits light for a certain duration, serving as illumination. Single-use.

Oniya's Ghastfire ( Rare )

A fire attribute trap installation tool. Cannot be used indoors or in certain terrains.

Telos's Frosty Blessing ( Rare )

Temporarily skyrocketing physical defense. Be wary of the side effects leading to an exhausted state.

Lightning-Struck Millennial Tree Staff ( Very Rare )

Amplifies the sensitivity to all attribute spirits. Increases the magical efficiency of spirit-based spells.

Glast's Eye ( Legendary )

Temporarily massive increase in proficiency for all sensing abilities. Halves the efficiency of curse-based magic. Prevents use of defensive magic. Immunes to elemental magic.

Delheim's Hourglass ( Legendary )

Rewinds the physical state to several seconds prior and eliminates all damage and injuries. Single-use.

.

.

.

.

.

Magic engineering skills are so difficult to master that even creating a single rare item can boost proficiency sharply. The items of even higher tiers are truly useful tools to the end.

Based on the scenario of <sylvania's>, if you managed to create two or three legendary-grade magic engineering products before clearing, it means you have trained quite diligently.</sylvania's>

Such is the prestige of legendary-grade magic engineering tools. Each component is hard to procure, and the labor involved is immense, so the more experienced individuals do not invest in magic engineering lightly.

"I suppose I've managed to gather quite a haul...!"

Stuffing scrolls enough to fill my bag and slinging Lucy over my shoulder, I dashed for the exit of the lab.

Once you've broken through the Soul Library, the rest is easy. The creatures guarding the path to the sewer exit are mostly light magical beasts. They're not even worth researching, and after escaping, the researchers wouldn't bother capturing them.

After all, my physical strength is well-trained—enough to rival that of most men. I sprinted through the ranks of magical beasts with Lucy on my back, blowing away enemies that blocked my path with elemental magic.

– Boom! Bang!

I crossed marble-laden corridors, dashed through countless intersections without hesitation, running towards the exit.

– Growl!

– Screech!

The vampire bats hanging from the nearly invisible, high ceiling spread their wings and dove down, emitting cries of delight at discovering new prey, attempting to sink their teeth into my skin.