Chapter 1 Waves are trying

It was a new moon day, the seashore was dark, just listening the wave sound and walking along with the waves. Chill breezes surround him!
He stopped because of spark light among the waves..
Door knocks, The maid opens the door and wake Adhvan!, sir, wake up!
You said you have early meeting with some important client today!
Adhvan wake up, you! Again you wake me at the wrong time, Same dream again, Sir. She asked..
Sir, you are getting the same dream for a long time... always stop in the same place.a
Adhvan sighed and went to bathroom..
The maid served him the breakfast and left the house , saying I will come again in the evening, sir!
Adhvan opened his laptop and log in...

(Let's know about Adhvan..
Adhvan manage his family business along with his father, They run many industries but Adhvan likes Ocean Research mineral  Institute. From small age itself, he loves the ocean so much...
Adhvan mastered in Business Management and Geographical Science ,his father is his role model. His father Nageshwaran was a successful businessman over a decade..)

He finishes his meeting in the afternoon...
Closed his laptop and went near the fish tank , feed his fishes some food.
He walk towards the balcony and take a glance on the ocean for a while, lost in his old memories..
Suddenly, he felt a chill es in the feet and jumped back from that place, then look down on his feet, nothing found there. He is still in the stock!, thinking what just happened? He questioned himself.
His phone rang inside, he turn to take his phone from the balcony. It's his best friend Vishnu.
Vishnu asked, Adhva! You didn't forget my marriage by this weekend right? Adhvan replied, I didn't forget, I will be there tomorrow, see you guys in the airport.
Adhvan went to his room to pack his things for tomorrow. Again, he gets a call, it's his father.
His father said, Adhva! come to the Research institute soon. He cut the call.
He rushed there in the car, got stuck in traffic. His phone keeps ringing. He stare at the phone and road simultaneously.
Adhvan reached the institute after an hour and went inside. What he saw on big screen literally shocked him and he froze that second.
His father call him inside to the conference room, in that room, board of members and few important people were present. Nageshwaran said, finally our research about deep ocean, catch the result we searched for more than 10 years. Adhvan lost in the thought of what he saw in the big screen?
So many raised a question of what next?, his father replied we increase the research area, raise new funds for this, let's start our voting . Then we decide...
Voting started...
Out of 11 board of members, 7 voted favor to adhvan's father.
So, we increase the research area of 100 nautical miles from tomorrow. Nageshwaran got a call. He excused him to pick up the call. After few minutes, he came back and said , Happy news! Guys, we got our first part of investment in the 100 million today. Investors are quite confident with the information, so they released the first part of the investment just now.
Adhvan still lost in his thoughts, His dad pulled him and said, come to my cabin!. He left.
He quietly followed his dad without any questions.

In his dad's cabin...
Nageshwaran asked adhvan, what happened!, why you didn't say anything in the meeting?
He is still quite...
He went near to him, and told , you better go to Vishnu's wedding tomorrow and relax sometime. Then , join the project. So you will have a new vision. He nodded! And left.
When he about to open the door, he felt something pass by, his body got chilled for a minute. He turn and gave a brief glance at his father. The door closed.
He reached his home and packed everything