Chapter 9

"How dare I do that?" Cedric responded.

"I'm telling you to look up now, new knight. Look at my face." Princess Pine's annoyingly commanded.

In the end, he followed orders. Cedric stared straight into Princess Pine's face and was in complete shock.

The emperor never officially revealed the biological identities of the five siblings. However, as much as the birth father is of the one and only fourth princess Princess Pine, the whole empire publicly knew was Lord William Bryce. Anyone who saw Pine's sharp and splendid facial features and dazzling platinum blonde hair in person could not name another person as her biological father. She is of a wizard's bloodline. She is the offspring of Lord of William Bryce!

As Cedric looked at those amber eyes, his heart was filled with an instinctive disgust still. Although she is of mixed blood with the royal family, who are descendants of the gods, this princess is more like a witch. In appearance and character, of her biological father rather than His Majesty the Emperor.

"You look displeased, is there something wrong?" Princess Pine yawned causing Cedric to be embarrassed.

Hilda watched, not knowing what to do.

Princess Pine with her eyes half-opened from drowsiness leaned down to grab his chin to inspect Cedric. "But I like your face. Even the color of your hair."

Princess Pine stood and ran her hand through his short silver hair. It was like stroking a good-looking dog. As soon as Princess Pine saw Cedric's appearance, she recognized where he came from.

"Oh, aren't you a Raphael? Silver-gray hair is rare but Why did you fall here? Raphael is at odds with wizards and witches."  Princess Pine said with a smirk.

"Did your family go crazy? Did you come voluntarily to become a witch's dog?" she said mockingly.

"No," Cedric responded emotionlessly

"Is it voluntary?" Princess Pine taunt.

"No." Cedric chewed the inside of his mouth to draw blood. It was arrogance, the feeling of being trampled under the feet of the sorceress-blooded princess with his head stomped on was far more disgusting than he had expected.

How could it be that Goddedd Theresia allowed such living chaos to be born into this world?

Hilda, who was watching them anxiously tried to calm the atmosphere. "The allocation of holy knights is always fair"