Welcome to Freddy's Funworld

What was originally known as Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. And the place where 5 kids went missing. It has became a bigger and better establishment, Freddy's Funworld!

Bigger Parties!
More Cute Cuddly Animatronics!

And more threats at night...

Introducing our new night guard, Harry A̵̧̤̜͓̤͖̻̿̈̾̈́͑̈̎͊̿̕f̶̨͎̣̩̭͎͎̱͉͕̍̏̿̉̃́̀̎̽̽̔̓̕t̷͙͇͕̅̔o̶̭̦͈̦̟̬̥͓̱͉̐̇̍̈́̈́͊̇͠n̶̗̼͔͊̔͊̌͆̄́͌͝! He's a young man around the age of 20.

Likes video games and playing drums. He's came here as our local night shift security guard!

Little does he know that even if there's new faces, there's still danger at night. 10 animatronics wandering the halls stalking their prey...

Let's all wish him good luck and to have fun here at Freddy's Funworld!

But let's meet the new faces!

First is our three beautiful ladies Mangle, Cheetah and Five, we found them in an alleyway and spent countless days making sure they are in tiptop shape!

Next is an old face, Spring Bonnie! From the ever so famous Fredbear's Family Diner! We found old parts and put him together so he's like his old self again!

And of course we have our old faces! Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy! Recovered from the shut down pizzeria!

We hope you enjoy your time here at Freddy's Funworld! And make sure to enjoy some tasty pizza, cake and all sorts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah! A new story?

Yeah. And i'll do the usual preview of the next chapter at the end of every chapter.

Soooooo. Please do enjoy this awesome FNaF story!

With the help to the amazing 4EverWritersBlock for Cheetah and Five :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview of Chapter One - Night One

First night of the job and I already have shivers down my spine. Like something is watching me. It's kinda creepy.

As I flipped through the cameras, I read the names of each place; Kids Cove, Twins Grove, Main Stage, Pirate's Cove, Kitchen, 6 Party Rooms, A Parts and Services with a broken camera so there's only audio, Kitchen, Main Area, and the hallway leading to the office corridor.

A loud crash of metal echoed across the place which nearly made me drop the tablet. What the fuck was that?! I hesitantly flipped through the cameras and stopped at Twins Grove. The...The orange ones gone.

Shit.