Chapter One - Night 1

Well this is awkward. I spent the whole day being shown around the place and introduced to the animatronics. And now here I am.

Sat down at a small office desk and chair. With nothing but a flashlight, a dark eerie corridor right infront of me, an empty vent on both sides of the room.

First night of the job and I already have shivers down my spine. This place at night. It's kinda creepy.

As I flipped through the cameras, I read the names of each place; Kids Cove, Twins Grove, Main Stage, Pirate's Cove and the Kitchen.

Along with 6 Party Rooms, A Parts and Services room with a broken camera so there's only audio, the main party area which is just a huge room, and the hallway that leads to this ominous office corridor.

Could this place get any creepier? Oh wait. The manager mentioned that they tend to roam after...12AM.

Shit. What's the time? 12:05. AM. Oh god.

I decided to take another look at the main areas of the place. Specifically, Twins Grove and Kids Cove.

Kids Cove held this white and pink fox they named Mangle. She looks pretty cute.

I can't get distracted. I switched to Twins Grove. Where two female animatronics stood on their shared stage.

Cheetah, an orange cat with some sort of outfit you would see from the ringmaster at a circus. Holding a black cane and wearing a small black top hat with a pink stripe across it.

Next to her was Five, a white and blue fox wearing a...lab coat? They have a Scientist next to a Ringmaster? Okay? She held a conical flask in her hand and had a bright smile on her deactivated face.

Wait. Didn't they say that old rabbit from Fredbear's is here? Where is...oh. I missed a camera.

It was labelled 'Easter Island' where it had small cute moe-eyes scattered across the room. The walls painted with flowers and eggs.

Then on the bright vibrant stage was Spring Bonnie, wearing purple overalls to match his purple bow tie. I liked the room. It was cute.

I put the tablet down and leaned back closing my eyes and just relaxed.

Eventually, I opened my eyes and looked at the time. 1:30AM. Wow times going quite fast.

As I was about to check the cameras again, a loud crash of metal echoed across the place which nearly made me drop the tablet. What the fuck was that?!

I hesitantly flipped through the cameras.
Kids Cove, Mangle is still on her stage.
Easter Island, Spring's still there.
Main Stage, the three are still there.

Twins Grove, the cat is gone.

Pirate's Cove, curtains closed.
Wait.

I went back the stage in Twins Grove. The...The orange cat. She's gone.

Shit. Shit! SHIT!!!

"Fuck!" I cursed and flipped through all the cameras quickly and stopped when I saw a patch of orange in the hallway outside the office corridor.