about percabeth

So some people hate Percy and Annabeth's relationship because they think it's toxic.

Percy and Annabeth is top tier. Something I love about Annabeth is that she has flaws and she knows it. She makes mistakes and they fight. A good relationship can't come without fighting. But the important thing is that they always can communicate. 

People think that Annabeth abuses Percy and they hate her, but listen. I don't think Rick Riordan meant for the judo-flipping to be taken so seriously. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a joke and funny.

Also, Annabeth has a lot of flaws, like hubris and judging people, but admit it, we all do that. The thing is, Annabeth admits to them and we can clearly see her flaws. But as people, we all have these traits. I have these flaws, many of my friends do too, but that doesn't make us bad people. Sure, it's something to improve on, but I think that just makes me like Annabeth more.

Percy is just too sweet, okay? He's not perfect and all but he just too nice of a guy. I think that's what makes people not like Annabeth. You don't have to ship Percabeth, but the fact is that they are endgame and people are going to have to accept that eventually.

I love Annabeth, but that's just me. I don't think having flaws is a bad thing, and she doesn't even have that many flaws. Hers are just shown more and more obvious. She's like a human, but you aren't going to go around to anyone who looks down on others and judges (which is almost all of us, don't lie) and get mad at them.

Anyways that's just my point of view.