Spark of the light

Name: Jin Hayata [早田仁]

Age: 19 Years Old.

Gender: Male.

History: Jin had always been fascinated by the Ultraman series since childhood. Growing up, he'll avidly watched every Ultraman series, collected action figures, and dreamed of one day becoming a hero like like them.

Despite facing challenges and setbacks in life, such as personal struggles and societal pressures, Jin never lost sight of his dream. He dedicated himself to helping others, volunteering in his community and standing up for what h believed in, embodying the values of courage, compassion, and justice he learned from Ultraman.

One fateful day, while gazing up at the stars and dreaming of joining the ranks of the Ultramen, the ore of light descended from the heavens. Unbeknownst to Jin, his unwavering willpower and deep-seated desire to become a hero attracted the ore to him.

Powers:

Power of Light: Jin has the "power of light" granted to him from the Ore of Light from the Plasma Spark with the abilities of Ultra from M78.

Ultra Form: Ultraman/Solixar

Height: Human to 90 meters tall

Weight: 40,000 t

Age: 7,500 years old

Home World: Planet Earth

Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 10

Maximum Running Speed: Mach 7

Abilities:

Solarium Energy: A power that dwells inside of him and has high applicability. He uses it for his various techniques by changing it into various forms.

Techniques|Speical|:

Luna Blast (ルナブラスト Runa Burasuto): Ultraman's finisher, A beam fired from crossed arms in a '+' formation in front of him. It is described as a Spacium type special light beam.

Cross Slasher (クロススラッシャー Kurosu Surasshā): A buzzsaw-energy like slash attack similar to the original Ultraman. It condenses Solarium energy into a disc before being thrown at the enemy. Ultraman mimick this attack from the original Ultraman.

Solstic Shot (ソルスティックショット Sorusutikku Shotto): By extending his right hand forward then places his left hand on his right upper arm, a Plasma Beam is emitted from Ultraman's hand which causes powerful damage to the foe it hits.

Crescent Edge (クレセントエッジ Kuresento Ejji): Ultraman spreads his hands out after putting them together, and fires an slicing energy arc attack that slices opponents.

Other:

Shield: A circular energy shield conjured to block enemy attacks

Size Change: Ultraman is able to adjust his size to human size or Ultra size in terms of height to fight against monsters at will. However, this activates his 3 minute time limit in his true size while it's 30 minutes time limit in Human Size.

Trivia:

The mask on ultraman is a homage to Hikari's Hunter Knight Tsurugi helmet but also Kamen Rider Ryuki/Ryuga's visor when i designed this.

Ultraman's body is just the Original Ultraman's design.

The Spikes from the chestplate is a homage to Ultraman Melos' Cosmo Tector.

The Braces on Ultraman's Arms are called the Powered Stabilizers (パワード・スタビライザー, Pawādo Sutabiraizā): which allow him to fire the Luna Blast and preform his other attacks, this is also a homage to Ultraman Powered.

This Ultraman's real name, Solixar was came up by Jin when he was a kid, by mixing Axis and Solar together to which he uses after transforming into Solixar in episode 1.

The Attacks are based on Ultraman (Beam, Slash), Jack (Shot), Ace (Crescent), Arc (Template of the attacks) and Millennium (Luna Blast, Rename of Cross Cutter)