19

Hanuel pov

After watching 3 movies with our parent's Jaemin and i left to meet Hyuck.

"so how's it like to finally be in a relationship?" i scoffed "it's only been a day Jaem" and he smiled.

"still..."

"well maybe you should try it and see" i said which made him roll his eyes "i don't need a relationship" he sighed.

"bro just because one girl was a bitch doesn't mean all of them are" i said remembering how his first love relationship ended.

It had pained me to see my brother so distraught. For days he had lost his usual fun self and was so distant. At the age of 18 he fell in love with a girl named Bri from his class during his first year in college. They were together for almost a year until he found out she was only using him for fame, his gifts and well...sex. She wasn't even loyal to him since he caught her cheating. I never liked her cause she failed the vibe check with me but for Jaemin i never said a thing since he seemed to care for her a lot but when i found out what she did i wanted nothing but to pounce at the bitch and hit her in that stupid red head with one of my thickest reading books. I wasn't about to let the person who shattered my brother's heart get away with it, though i was only 15 at the time but that didn't stop me from throwing paint balloons at her when she tried to approach my brother. I bet it took her ages to get all that blue and yellow paint of that red hair of her.

"I'm really not that interested plus i don't have the time for that"

"but you have time to go fucking around" i deadpanned. "okay! i am not discussing my sexual activities with my little sister" he said as he focused on driving.

Once jaemin turned 20 he became a total badass from his looks to the way he treated outsiders. He would go drinking and clubbing with his friends and come home early parts of the morning. Eventually all of that toned down a bit when dad started making him work at the company.

"you know one day you are going to get tired of it and going to want someone constant in your life, you can't avoid love forever jaems. Just because one failed doesn't mean the rest will to" i gave him a small smile and he nodded.

"by the way how do you know where this 127 base is?" i asked and he blinked a few times ahead as if he was trying to figure out how to answer my question.

"uhhh, you know all those trips i would make up and down from NYC to Seoul for stuff?" i nodded "yeahh i used to come to their bases a lot t-to meet the g-guys whenever i got a chance" he stuttered

why is he stuttering? Is Jaemin hiding something from me?

I watched as he gulped but i only nodded with a hum not wanting to further the subject while he was driving.

Once Jaemin turned 18 he would come to Seoul every second month over for a weekend or 5 days max. I questioned it at first because i wanted to come as well to meet donghyuck but him and my parents refused saying it would be too dangerous to travel but i knew they were hiding something. Everytime i questioned it they avoided it so i eventually gave up.

As i was lost in my thoughts Jaemin pulled up in front of u huge gate guarded with at least 10 guards, 5 of each side holding massive guns.

Damn i keep forgetting they are in the mafia business. Woah i wonder if it's like how they describe it in the fictional books.

Jaemin pulled down his window, which resulted in the guards bowing to him and opening the two massive gates. He nodded putting his window back up and continuing to drive. I eyed his suspiciously once again.

"i'm guessing if Dreams so called base looks like a mansion then this isn't any different" i said and his face lifted to a light smirk. "you'll see"

I was already in aww at the beautiful scenery but what shocked me was when he pulled up infront of not a house, a building or a mansion but a freaken castle. My jaw dropped to the ground. Ok i knew these guys were rich but not this rich, what the the actual fuck.