Help me I'm going insane-

In the realm of winter, Snezhnaya, where the icy winds engaged in an endless dance with the falling snowflakes, Dottore found himself standing in the heart of a bustling marketplace. The cacophonous symphony of traders barking out prices, customers haggling over goods, and children playing in the snow painted a scene of vibrant chaos. Amidst this whirlwind of activity, his gaze fell upon a figure that was all too familiar — Zhongli.

Zhongli, the man who had vanished from his life without a moment's notice, thirteen long years ago. He had left a void in Dottore's life that felt as vast and cold as the Snezhnayan tundra itself. Zhongli, the man who had abandoned him and their son, Xiao, without leaving a single trace or a word of farewell. The man who had shattered their trust by succumbing to the charms of Childe, a fleeting temptation. The man who had struck him in the heat of an argument, leaving a physical and emotional scar on Dottore's heart that had never truly healed.

As he stood there in the marketplace, bracing against the biting cold, his heart pounded in his chest like a wild drum, echoing the rhythm of his tumultuous emotions. A flood of memories gushed back, overwhelming him like a relentless wave. The sharp sting of betrayal, the gnawing pain of abandonment, the utter loneliness that had consumed him in the wake of Zhongli's unexplained departure — all came crashing down on him.

He remembered the days following Zhongli's abrupt departure, the days filled with despair and confusion. He had been left alone to pick up the shattered pieces of their family, piece by piece, shard by painful shard. He remembered how he had to step up to shoulder the responsibilities of two, becoming both mother and father to Xiao. He remembered how, in his desperate attempt to fill the gaping void that Zhongli's departure had left in their lives, he had created an artificial archon, Alru.

Despite all the pain and heartache, there he was, Zhongli, standing right in front of him, blissfully unaware that his past was creeping up on him with every tick of the clock. As Dottore watched him from afar, his fists clenched at his sides. The biting cold seeping through his clothes and into his skin seemed inconsequential compared to the raging fire of anger, resentment, and longing burning in his heart. This was the moment he had been waiting for, the moment he would reclaim what Zhongli had stolen from him.

Taking a deep, fortifying breath to steel himself, he began to walk towards Zhongli, their son Xiao trailing behind him like a silent, watchful shadow. Each step felt like an eternity, each footfall a drumbeat heralding his approach. "Zhongli," Dottore said, his voice steady despite the whirlwind of emotions raging within him, his eyes hard as he stared into the face of the man who had once meant the world to him. "It's been a while."

"Zhongli," Dottore said again, louder this time. His voice cut through the bustling noise of the marketplace, causing the man in front of him to halt in his tracks. Slowly, Zhongli turned around, his amber eyes widened slightly in surprise.

For a moment, they stood there, locked in a silent exchange. Dottore could see a myriad of emotions flicker in Zhongli's eyes - shock, confusion, and then realization. But before Zhongli could utter a word, Dottore continued, "You left."

The words hung heavy in the air, like a tangible weight between them. The bustling marketplace seemed to fade into the background, the cacophony of noise reduced to a mere whisper against the solemnity of their confrontation.

"I did," Zhongli replied after what felt like an eternity, his voice barely above a whisper. There was a certain heaviness in his tone, a faint trace of regret that didn't escape Dottore's notice.

"You left us," Dottore reiterated, his voice laced with a bitter edge. "You left me and Xiao."

Zhongli's gaze dropped to the ground, the remorse in his eyes deepening. "I... I had my reasons," he said, though it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself rather than Dottore.