"huh..where the hell am I?"  [Name] thought as she looked at the thick wood trees around her, in a forest of some sort. He Xuan had thrown her somewhere else other than the usual icy landscape he always kicked her out into...interesting.

White hair cascaded down [Name]'s back as the forest was dark, not the usual bright white [Name] would get the pleasure of seeing every single time He Xuan was busy. Crimson robes rustling as [Name] took one step after another through the forest, the dark space illuminated by nothing but the moon.

Rustle Rustle

[Name]'s head snapped in the direction of the bushes, crimson eyes piercing anything and everything in its line of sight. It had stopped. [Name] took a step towards the bushes, slow, nonchalant, carefree steps.

Nothing could really hurt her more than she had already been hurt- plus, she was already dead anyway.

Two steps forward, the bush continuing to rustle- how comical. This sounded exactly like the stories the old villagers used to tell her. [Name]'s eyes narrowed, she had no time to play games with a useless bush. She pulled the folding fan from her waist, snapping it open as the f/c fan displayed the words, 雪 (snow).

A simple flick of the fan, her nimble fingers sending the soft, now hardened fan in a boomerang motion towards the bush.

The bush was wiped from its existence in mere seconds, returning to its owner after making a circle from the bush, and back to [name]'s fingers.

.

.

.

Nothing.

[Name] raised an eyebrow at that, eyeing the area where there seemed to be the imprint of a person. A particularly small human at that. [Name] shifted to her male form, her more powerful form.

Chir...chir..

Veil moths fluttered over [Name]'s head, crimson eyes following the small creatures as they chirped and left a dark aura in their path.

Lowering her hand, she took a slow step forward. Long, confident strides as the sliver from her clothing dangled with each movement. The veil moths fluttered their wings as [Name] followed closely behind, small touches of frost adorning any tree she passed or where her foot stepped.

Temperatures around her suddenly dropped, the warm night suddenly becoming eerie and the tension was thick, though non-existent.

" ITS THE FROST VEIL WHISPER ORCHID!! " Villagers yelled at the sight of the moths flutteirng throughout the village. Villagers crowded into tiny homes, many ushered their children inside, stalls were left open and deserted, and any music still playing was stopped as frost bit the coners of people's small cottages.

As [Name] moved through the village, the atmosphere grew increasingly tense and silent. The only sounds that broke the stillness of the night were the soft fluttering of her veiled moths and the distant jingle of bells that adorned her crimson robes.

Villagers peered cautiously from behind curtained windows, their faces etched with fear and curiosity. Mothers hurried their children indoors, their whispers echoing with tales of the Frost Veil Whisper Orchid and the calamity she brought.

The streets, once bustling with life, now lay deserted under the cold, watchful gaze of [Name]. Lanterns flickered weakly, casting eerie shadows that danced along the walls of the ancient buildings.

[Name] walked with purpose, guided by the haunting melody of the veiled moths and the whispers of the forest. The villagers, too afraid to confront her, remained hidden, their homes barricaded against the outside world.