~*• Elevator trouble •*~

Apollo Justice

"Well, Prosecutor Gavin, thank you for sharing this evidence with me. It's been really helpful to put the pieces together." I straighten out the files in my hand and get up from the extra chair. Klavier smiles and plays with his hair.

"No problem, Herr Forehead. The one thing I crave is the truth. Even if 'the truth' is sharing evidence with the defence, Ja?" He rises from his chair and grabs a packet of them chocolate thingys Ema eats. Why does he have them? He places his hand on my back and we start walking to his office door.

"Why do you have them snacks Ema eats?" I ask. He snickers and locks his door behind him. He puts his key in his breast pocket, resting his hands on his hips.

"She left them in my office when she was delivering fingerprints and I felt the heroic need to return them. Simple gesture." He says, waving his hand around. He really is full of himself.. maybe that's the charm. I guess I would be if I was an international rockstar who gets paid like a million every week.

"Oh, okay." I mutter, turning to press the elevator button for the floor we're on. I'm actually glad I got the same case as Klavier because he's.. more truthful than other prosecutors. He doesn't care about wins or streaks. Only finding the truth. I think he knows my client is innocent but he needs to address every possible way before the ruling which is fair. It's literally his job.

The elevator opens up and he offers to let me in first. I chuckle and walk in with him behind me. He presses the first floor button and steps back, watching the doors close. I check through my files just to see if I've forgotten anything that could be useful. Autopsy... Fingerprints... Security camera foota-

"Was zum Teufel?" Klavier says as the elevator shakes slightly and stops. The lights flicker and I can tell something is wrong.

"Did the elevator just malfunction?" I ask. He looks around weirdly then turns to the buttons. Yes- we can just see if there is a help button! I walk over to see if there is one and he steps back, shocked.

"Why does this elevator not have a help button!?" He says, repeatedly pressing the first floor. I pull his hand away and tut.

"That won't help. I'll just call someone to help us." I sigh as I pull my phone out of my pocket. I press the call icon but before it loads a black screen appears. Wow! Just amazing. It's dead. I point at the drained battery logo and Klaviers eyes widen.

"Can you use yours? Mine just ran out." I say shoving it back in my pocket. He starts to scratch his head and chuckle slightly.

"About that.." I swear to god Klavier.
"I kinda left it in my office, Ja?"

I stare at him blankly. WHAT. So does that mean I'm gonna stay here forever now!? Is that all my life has come to!? Getting stuck in an elevator with Klavier freaking Gavin. He sighs and leans on the hand bars. I literally cannot.

"Best make ourselves comfortable. Regarding the time which is approximately half 9 pm, it means we might be stuck in here for a while." I pull my face down while groaning and drag my back across the wall. Why. WHYYYYY. I see him sit down next to me in the corner of my eye. I hear a packet rustling and chuckling.

"You know, Herr Forehead.." he mutters. "If I had to pick someone to get stuck in an elevator with, it would probably be you, Ja?"