A lovely morning in Ponyville

It was a bright sunny morning, She had just rolled out of bed and softly brushed her mane and headed downstairs to say goodmorning to her sweet fuzzy little animals. Placing a few carrots infront of her bunny, Angel, and giving him little pats on the head.

Thinking of applejack, she quickly wondered what the blonde farmer was up to today, and said a quiet goodbye to Angel.

"Bye bye, Angel! Mama will be back soon. Be a good boy while I'm gone, I promise to pick up some more veggies for you while I'm out." Fluttershy nuzzled into him and smiled before getting ready to leave.

Throwing her bag onto her back and heading out the door to her  cottage, she made her way into town towards the market to pick up a few groceries for herself, Angel, and her other critters.

"Thank you so much!" She said to the mare behind the carrot stand, turning around and looking up. She trotted towards Sugar Cube Corner to see what goodies the cakes and Pinkie may be selling.

As she made her way to the sweets shop, she saw Applejack leaving as she just finished dropping off her regular apple delivery.

Seeing the orange mare infront of her, fluttershy felt her face light up a little, being glad to see the lovely face of her friend she has loved for quite a while now.

She shyly walked towards the door of the shop, bumping into AJ and stumbling a little bit. She quickly apologized but anxiously stuttered over her words as they came out

"O-oh jeez, I'm so sorry, I wasn't p-paying attention to where I was going." She shook her head, how could she be so clumsy infront of the mare she loved more than anything.

Applejack looked down and helped Fluttershy up, as Pinkie ran out of the shop to make sure they were okay.

The blonde maned pony smiled a little, as she helped up her friend. "Aw, don't sweat it, sugar cube. It could've happened to any pony." She reassured as fluttershy blushed lightly at the statement and awkwardly chuckled.

Fluttershys face was slightly noticeably red, and she watched Applejack as she took control of the cart and walked away to make more deliveries.

Pinkie Pie kindly walked up to fluttershy and said, "Are you okay? You look more embarrassed than usual, even for you." She stated, making Shys face go even redder than an apple.

"O-oh, heh, I guess I should've watched where I was going." She quickly tried to change the subject, hoping anypony wouldn't find out about her embarrassingly massive crush on Applejack.

"I can be so clumsy" she smiled and tried to walk away, but Pinkie Pie still followed her, continuing to ask questions about Applejack and making Fluttershy even more and more flustered with each time her name was mentioned.

Pinkie was curious as to what made Fluttershy so nervous, even for her it was more noticeable than usual.

"-no but seriously, are you okay? I mean wow! You really took a tumble back there, you should be more careful next time." Pinkie giggled, she knew she was pointing out the obvious but still joking about it.

Fluttershy couldn't take it anymore, all of these questions were making her even more anxious after embarrassing herself infront of her crush. She quickly spat out;

"I'm so sorry Pinkie, but I have a lot of work to do at the cottage. And I'm sure you have lots of work to do too, we can talk again sometime later!"

Fluttershy suggested, as Pinkie nodded and skipped back to the shop. Feeling a bit relieved now, Flutters could finally be alone, not having to worry about socializing with anypony.

She sighed, gently placing a leaf infront of Angel bunny, and laying down on the grass next to him.

"Ugh.. why do I have to hide my feelings  Angel? I wish I could openly love her... but that would be wrong."

She pouted, feeling upset at the fact she had to keep her feelings a secret because Applejack was already in a relationship.

Fluttershy then started thinking about how different she is from Rarity, Applejacks true love. They were so different, she thought, "How could she ever love me back? I'm such a fool."