You belong to somepony else.

It was late at night, after the orange and yellow mares had returned to their own respective homes for the night. Fluttershy had just arrived at her cottage, touching up a few of her plants before trotting up the stairs to her bed.

As she crawled into bed, tucking her wings to her side feeling exhausted from today. Even though she had an amazing day with her close orange mare friend, she was nearly extremely exhausted from trying to constantly hide her feelings. Even referring to Aj in her mind as a "friend" made Fluttershy's chest ache a little.

Fluttershy's head and heart were pounding, she couldn't continue the act anymore. She tried not to cry, but she couldn't help it anymore.

Tears slowly started to fall from her eyes, one by one, the quiet sobs from her muzzle getting a little louder as they went on. She buried her face into the pillow under her head.

She groaned as she lifted her face up and felt a slight burning sensation around her teal eyes, not being able to hide it anymore. She had to tell somepony soon, but who? And how?

Different ponies' names and faces went through the yellow coated mare, "No," she thought, "no way." She started to feel slightly embarrassed, not knowing who to tell.

She then thought she'll save the problem for future Fluttershy, and let the decision come into place on its own.

Fluttershy let herself gently fall back into the bedframe behind her, sighing. Her bunny Angel then peeked around the door frame, as to check up on her.

The white rabbit hopped up and kindly handed the pink maned pony a facial tissue, so she could wipe the tears off of her cheeks.

She sniffed, and smiled "Thank you Angel, You are so kind." She raised her hoove and gently patted him on the head, and he nuzzled into her.

Later that night, Fluttershy had fallen asleep. Her tired eyes had closed on their own, her body was too exhausted and stressed to stay awake any longer. Her own brain was feeling sick from the feeling of rejection and heartache.

Soon she was running, she had to get away. Nopony could ever see her again. "Get away!" She exclaimed, tears quickly streaming down her face. "Leave me alone, please! I've done something wrong." She begged, as she ran into her cottage, slamming the door behind her and locking it.

Fluttershy was hiding in the corner of her living room, as she heard a knock at the door. "Darling, please come out. I'm sure whatever the problem is, we can solve it!" It was Rarity. She was the last pony Flutters wanted to see, especially right now.

Fluttershy then tried to be as quiet as possible, hoping Rarity would go away sooner than later.

"What ever happened to you, dear?" She softly spoke from the other side of the door, just loud enough to be able to hear. "Please, Shy. Answer. I'm worried about you."

"Oh? You're worried?" Fluttershy thought, "Why would you be worried? You have everything I want. You're better than me, you shouldn't care." She had convinced herself that she would never be good enough for Aj to ever like her, since Rarity had already belonged to her, and Fluttershy wasn't anything like Rarity.

"It's getting late, I should be going home. But please do stop by the boutique when you're ready to talk, okay dear?" Rarity finally then chirped, and trotted back off into Ponyville, leaving Fluttershy alone.

Suddenly Fluttershy felt something, and snapped back to reality. She was so stressed, that she had been having a nightmare. Not even sleep could help her escape reality. Angel had slapped her awake, the small yellow mare's face still wet from tears.

She looked down at the white rabbit, "I'm so sorry, Angel. You shouldn't have to see me like this, go back to your bed, okay? Everything will be ok, I promise." Fluttershy reassured as Angel then refused her order, still being worried and snuggled up beside her.

Fluttershy was thankful, of course, for Angel's support and worry of her state. But she was also embarrassed, and felt like a burden. She had always been crying about one thing or another, and that had made her feel like a constant burden. "Thank you, Angel." She breathed out, hardly having any energy to stay awake.

Soon, her and Angel fell back asleep. Angel then cuddled up to Shy, comforting her as they fell asleep.

Angel's presence did infact comfort Fluttershy almost immediately, he didn't bother her, and knew when she was feeling down or unwell. Even though he was just a small rabbit, he still knew how to take care of her in some ways, and she was beyond greatful. She could always vent to Angel, trusting him not to tell any other creature. Fluttershy did hang around the Mane Six quite a bit, but she always went to Angel if she had something to talk about, that she couldn't tell the other ponies.

Angel knew all about her crush on Applejack, and gladly comforted her whenever she remembered Aj is in a relationship with Rarity. But all three of them are close friends, and Shy supported them greatly.

She was still very much in love with Aj, and had a hard time continuing to hide it. She considered telling one or more ponies she was close with, only a few that she could trust. She thought of telling Twilight, Starlight, or maybe even Big Mac.

That was something for future Fluttershy to worry about, but either way, she figured she would finally tell somepony tomorrow or an upcoming day. She wanted to tell somepony about her crush sooner than later, and the fact that she had loved Aj for the longest time. Sure Angel knew all about it, but she also wanted one of her friends or two to know about it.

Tomorrow was the day, she thought, she would tell somepony tomorrow and finally get it over with.

Yep, tomorrow. No more hiding, just the honest truth. Everypony deserves to know the truth.