part one (y/n)

the plane seat was old and rubbery. i wondered how much longer i would have to stay on this stupid flight.

i slowly opened my eyes and batted my eyelashes. what time was it? it seemed like i had been on this plane forever. i slid my phone out of the pocket of my hoodie which i had been wearing since departure. the dark, maroon red colored jacket reminded me of my dad, and it smelled like him too. the only thing i have left to really remind me of him, besides my brother.

3:02, read the clock screen. i sighed of relief. "only 6 more hours" i thought to myself. 6 more hours until i get to see my brother. 6 more hours until we never have to be seperated again. 6 more hours until-

my phone buzzed. it was from harry. i grinned. i slid open my phone and texted him back. "hey harry. have you gotten to the school yet?" i put down my phone on my lap and looked out of the window. the stars in the sky were so gorgeous. i wondered if i could major in that. i traced the stars with my fingers. my mom always used to take me and my brother to the local library and i always chose the books about space, astrology, and astronomy. the pretty deep blue reminded me of her eyes.

my phone pinged yet again, another text from harry. "yeah, just chose my bunk. your gonna love gryfindoor tower, it's just your style." i smiled so much it hurt my face. i missed harry so, so much. i couldn't wait to see him again.

i sighed and looked out of my window again.

6 more hours.

i closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep to make them pass by quicker.