𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Its kinda funny how I think of my oneshots so quickly but I can't on thc sorry😭

Inspo: Let The World Burn by Chris Grey

Angst(no major deaths)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He shouldn't have fallen in love, he shouldn't have stayed away from the person who caught his interest. But alas beomgyu decided with his heart and not his brain.

Kang Taehyun, his first true love that gave him so much joy in life but later on shatter it and give sorrows to his heart. He remembers how they would play with each other on beomgyus backyard, singing songs.

Beomgyu could only look out his backyard to see just a backyard, not a place of joy they once made it out to be. Beomgyu looks around his house and he feels the empty atmosphere, the once bright living room felt dull.

Once he woke up with angel next to him smiling as they share teasing kisses, turned to an empty bed greeting him with suffocating feeling in the air.

Taehyun was a kind guy, he puts others before himself and beomgyu admired how selfless he was... Until he didn't...

It all started on a walk to the park. beomgyu wanted to play the guitar and have taehyun sing for him, they were holding hands sharing kisses here and there until they were hit by a radioactive substance, when beomgyu immediately checked if the younger was ok. Taehyuns eyes glowed and he collapsed.

Beomgyu immediately went to his aid but he pauses when he saw taehyun touch the ground and vines grew out of it, they look at each other in confusion.

Taehyun touched the ground again and more vines grew, taehyuns eyes sparkled and he gave beomgyu the brightest smile.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠!"

The younger exclaimed, it was still quite unbelievable to say the least but he was happy if the younger was happy.

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Beomgyu regrets that walk, why?. Because ever since taehyun got that power he's been out protecting citizens everyday, not even spending time with his boyfriend. Beomgyu was happy that the younger was protecting the city but is it really hard for him to share a time with beomgyu?..

Whenever taehyun got home he was too tired for anything, not even a talk or cuddles. Beomgyu frowns each time because taehyun wasn't saying I love you anymore, it hurts.

When taehyun was about to go out again beomgyu held his wrist, taehyun looks at him with confusion and he looks back with seriousness.

"𝐌𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲?."

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

"𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲?" Beomgyu said as if he was losing patience because he seriously is, it's snapping thread by thread and the younger couldn't respond to his simple question.

"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝?.." Beomgyu frowns, it should be easy. Him! Taehyun should pick him?? Why is he hesitating to answer.

"𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨." Taehyun says as he disappeared again, beomgyu feels tears running down his cheeks and he knelt down. Knees slamming on the concrete floor.

He grits his teeth in frustration and he stood up to regain himself, he needs to make up for this.

When the younger arrived home, tired as always but he smelled the food from the kitchen. Beomgyu cooked for him for the first time ever.