●how they would be as parents●

I'm updating two days after another update? How rare!

I thought this would be cute so I decided to write it.

• Sebastian Sallow •

-When he found out you two were going to be parents, he was ecstatic. He didn't even care that it was so soon after your wedding. 

-When the child was born, he almost started crying. 

-He couldn't stop holding the baby, he's just so attached to them.

-Sebastian is a pretty fun dad but can be strict when it's necessary.

-He is very overprotective of his oldest and only daughter. He just doesn't want anything to happen to her.

-He doesn't want to be anything like his uncle. He always tries to be there for his kids and spends any free time he has with his family.

-Thomas and Charles (the twins) remind him of how him and Anne used to be because they have the same level of mischief they had before Anne got cursed and later died. 

-Thinking about it makes him a little sad, but it also brings some happiness because it makes him remember all the good memories he had with his late sister.

• Ominis Gaunt •

When he found out you were pregnant, he was nervous and scared.

-He was worried the child might inherit his blindness.

-Not only that, but even though he ran away from his family and cut off all connections to them, he was worried that they might find his location and take his child away from him and you.

-Ominis also asked you if they could take your last name to which you said yes. 

-But aside from all that, Ominis is a strict but gentle dad.

He always makes sure to talk to his children and see if they're doing alright. He also makes sure to find out their interests and learn about them.

-He treats his children way better than his parents did him. He makes sure that his children feel loved and wanted, unlike his own parents.

• Poppy Sweeting •

-When you two decided you were going to adopt, you were both very excited.

-Although you had beasts to keep you company, it was getting very lonely around the house without a child.

-When you adopted your son, you both showered him with love, and it made him feel special and wanted.

-Poppy is a very sweet and gentle mom.

-She doesn't like being the one who has to punish her child if he does something wrong. So it's mainly up to you to be the more strict parent.

-You both teach your son to be kind and respectful to everyone, especially women.

-Since you and Poppy are both very obsessed with beasts and have a garden made for them, your son also grew a love for beasts and is also very enthusiastic about them.

• Garreth Weasley •

-He was nervous but excited when you found out you were going to be parents.

-He planned to teach his children all the potion recipes he created, despite your complaints about it being messy and dangerous.

-Garreth is a pretty chill dad.

-He wants to give his children some freedom to do their own thing, as long as it's not illegal.

-You two didn't expect to have so many kids, but you love them all equally.

• Aesop Sharp (Professor Sharp) •

-He was happy when he found out you were going to be parents.

-He thought a child would help him loosen up.

-And it did. He thinks your guy's daughter is truly a blessing.

-She is kind, quiet, and respectful. She never causes any trouble.

-Towards your daughter, Aesop is a very caring dad.

-He always checks up on her and spoils her heavily. 

-You don't mind him spoiling her, you do it too. 

• Mirabel Garlick (Professor Garlick) •

-She had asked you if you had ever thought about adopting a child, you said yes and you both made the decision to adopt a child.

-You adopted one, and then that turned into two, which turned into three.

-Mirabel absolutely adores your children and showers them with affection all the time.

-She is a gentle mom who always takes the time to listen to her children.

-She loves surprising her kids with baked goods at random times because it makes them smile, which makes her smile.

-She taught her kids everything about herbology and how to do everything involving it.