Moving to Tumblr

So for those who don't know, Wattpad has been going on a massive deleting spree. Their system or whatever has been removing stories without ANY WARNINGS or reasoning and this has been happening to a lot of users and writers who are losing their hard work. This happened to me when Wattpad deleted my Report Book for no reason and even when I (tried) to appeal it, I don't think it's going through. Worst part is that like I already said, Wattpad didn't give me any warnings nor did they tell me what guidelines I'd violated.

Now I'm hearing that because Wattpad was bought by a new company that they are banning stories/authors that are marked for a 'Mature' audience

Now I'm hearing that because Wattpad was bought by a new company that they are banning stories/authors that are marked for a 'Mature' audience. I've been Wattpad for almost 10 yrs and I've never gotten in trouble with them before. My report book was made for the purpose of spreading awareness of problematic users (I always put trigger warnings and a disclaimer to NOT attack anyone mentioned).

So I've decided that the safest option would be to move to another writing site to post my stories. I've already backed up my works that are currently bein' worked on and are the most important. I will still be Wattpad but I won't be active as I was before. I will not be posting any new stories (unless it's like a shit post) on here.

And just a fair warning: I will be UNPUBLISHING most of my works on this account. So I am giving y'all until the end of this month to read whatever stories are on my Wattpad account before I unpublish them. (Unless Wattpad decides to beat me to it 😂)

Here is my Tumblr account: @xxbunnyfreakxx I am still gettin' things in order so please bear with me for the time bein'.
I will also be making a AO3 account and possibly a quotev account so because on the lookout for that announcement.

My page looks so ugly omfg 😭😭😭 y'all be patient with me and I will have my stories moved there ASAP.

LINK IS IN THE COMMENTS ‼️‼️