1.5)Johnny Pt.2

Johnny's POV

It has been 2 weeks since I last saw Y/N I can't believe the gang would do that. I've seen Y/N walking around she looks as beautiful as ever.

I haven't left my house and my parents haven't been in the house I decided to go out for a walk maybe to bucks.

I was walking when I saw Y/N she was smiling and laughing with a guy who was her cousin I couldn't help but stare.

When I got to bucks Dally opened the door "Hey johnnycakes long time no see" he said I just smiled at him weakly.

Dally's POV

Johnny finally came by he looked different he really loved that girl but the guys had to ruin it then I had a plan.

I will be right back Johnny just go to my room and don't do anything stupid" I said and he nodded and went to my room and I went to the curtis house where everyone was at.

"Hey dal" they all said "Johnny came back and he looks sad man" I said not even saying hi back "where is he" Steve asked we have all been worried about Johnny for the last 2 weeks.

"He's at bucks but first you have to apologize to Y/N so she can get back with Johnny so he can be happy" I said they all looked at me "Up now" I said and walked out the door with the gang following behind me.

After a few minutes we arrived at her house and I knocked then she opened the door "Oh hey yall, here to take Johnnys things" she said with a sweet smile then I elbowed steve and looked at the gang.

"Look Y/N we are sorry for saying that it's not true Johnny is not himself no more please go back with him" Steve said "Sorry Y/N" all the guys said.

She just stood there and it was silent "Oh uh I accept your apologies and the thing is I don't know where Johnny is" She said then I grabbed her by the hand and started to run.

After a few minutes we got to Bucks and went upstairs I knocked on the door and opened it and I saw Johnny laying there looking at the ceiling.

"Jo-Johnny" Y/N said softly and I left so I could leave them alone.

Johnny's POV

"Jo-Johnny" I heard her sweet voice call and I stood up and ran to her I missed her so much "Y/N!" I yelled I hugged her tight "Look-" I started but the cut me off "The gang apologized to me and i'm sorry I needed things like that" She said then I kissed her and she kissed back then we heard a cheer coming from the gang.

I guess the gang will learn to love her.