Clipboard | Evan Buckley Oneshot

[A/N #1: I wrote this a long time ago, so apologizes for bad writing. Enjoy Buck being loving menace lol.]

After putting on my work clothes I walked out of the restroom to see Buck with a clipboard.

Anyone who works even a few shifts in this house would know...

To put it lightly is- a terrible idea!

"Who in the right mind gave you a clip board?" I asked him.

"I was trusted with it." Buck confidently replied.

"Trusted? By whom, exactly?" I questioned with doubt.

I tried to snatch it from him, but before I could he raised his arm, putting it out of reach.

Being the shortest firefighter in the house sure has its perks...which is none. I groaned making Buck laugh; "You're insufferable."

"But you love me anyway." Buck teased.

"I do. Just not when you have a clipboard." I replied, finally swiping the clipboard from him.

"Besides. If you're going to be demanding, do it with something useful." I told him.

"Like last night." Buck teased turning my face bright red.

"You're. Such. A. Dumb. Ass." I lightly whacked his chest repeatedly with the clipboard making him laugh.

"I'm going to do the check list for the other truck. Try to be good." I said before walking off.

"Yes ma'am." Buck jokingly replied, making me roll my eyes.

"I mean it, Buck." I warned him.

"I know." Buck said with a smile as I began checking over the other fire truck.

[A/N #2: I also posted this oneshot on my AO3 a while ago, but decided to post it here. If you wanna read and/or save it on AO3 heres the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/54574033 ]