The beginning...

♥hope you guys enjoy♥

During darkness and commotion, a ring of fire encircled an abandoned battlefield, without any sign of life, while distant explosions echoed for miles. Soldiers dashed to the suspicious blast that could be heard in the distance. A cry for help echoed. Soldiers yell while charging towards shadow figures...

"FIRE!" A soldier yells.

Bullets rain towards an angel-like figure. With astonishing swiftness, the sculpture hurtles towards the attacker, causing each soldier to become unconscious, their bodies falling in rapid succession like a cascade of dominos, leaving the angelic figure standing tall amidst the aftermath, a silent sentinel over the fallen.

"CAPTURE HER"

Among the rush of soldiers charging towards the ocean with a fishnet to capture a girl, she captured them with a haunting melody, luring them into the depths where she orchestrates their ruin through a haunting aquatic song, consigning them to a watery grave.

"KILL HER"

The men closed in on the girl, unaware of the girl's extraordinary abilities. In an unexpected twist, she transformed into a powerful tiger, devouring each man whole.

"RIP HIM APART"

Encircling a delicate boy draped in purple and black silk robes, the soldiers proceeded cautiously. Suddenly, the boy ascended into the air, invoking a spell with a gentle whisper: 'Breathe the fragrance of dreams and slumber with gleam.' The soldiers dropped to their knees as if enchanted, succumbing to a deep, tranquil sleep.

"TILL THE LAST BLOOD DROP FALLS"

Two royal officers were hidden among the soldiers, poised to betray those they once fought alongside. With swords drawn, they turned against their comrades, betraying years of camaraderie and loyalty to side with the enemy.

Their shared role as 'the bad guys' was the glue that brought them together, each with their unique traits, each different creature yet united by a common identity. One that was given to them by those who sought to make them look like villains for seeing the truth, some were banished from their homelands, and some erased away their previous lives.

The time would come when they would cross paths and would face the ultimate evil and save the seven kingdoms, despite being seen by others as the bad guys they would rise to the occasion and come together to defeat the darkness and restore peace in all realms.

The nightfall quickly came and left, the sun rising and the crows singing in the background. Unfortunate events are just waiting to happen, just waiting to bring the heroes together, those situations.