Chapter Two

Claire's POV:

Pulling into my driveway, I open the garage door with the button I have, and close it behind us. We get out of the car and walk inside, I put my keys in my purse thats sitting on the floor. "Let's get ready to go to the mall." I say to Rue, still a little shaken by the fact I kissed her, after 8 months of liking her, I finally grew some and kissed her.... holy shit.

I walk back upstairs with that thought still lingering in my head, heading for my bedroom. I hop in the shower, after taking my clothes off of course, beginning to wash my body and hair from the salty ocean water. Then I hear Rue walk in the bathroom, "Hello," it wasn't unusual for us to be in the bathroom together while one was showering, or even shitting. Until I heard the shower curtain move as I was rinsing my hair out. "Hey." She says, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me out from under the steaming water. "I'm glad I was done washing my hair." I say mock grumpily, not really upset by it, I had always loved her hugs, but now was even more. "You wouldn't have cared anyways." She tells me, not saying a single lie. I wouldn't have cared.

She moves her fingers in small circles along my waist, not going any lower. "Can I?" She asks me, I nod to her, giving her permission, to which she immediately pulls me in for a kiss, her fingers slowly going lower and lower. Once they reach my clit, she stops, beginning to make small circles on it. I bite my lip, loving the way her hands feel on my skin, and how they feel touching my clit.... I let out a small moan, as she had started going faster, I decided to add some tongue to the kiss, so I took the chance while I could. Her tongue met mine, they started dancing together in our mouths, leaving us hot.

She pulled away all too fast, leaving me horny, I huffed, getting back into the water and finishing up my shower, getting out to let her finish hers. I knew she was one to tease, I knew it. Although, I didn't hate it, it wasn't my favorite seeing as this was the first time we had done anything at all. Ugh. Why couldn't she have just finished what she started? Now I can't think of anything else.

•   •   •

We had been at the mall for maybe ten minutes, before I found something I wanted to buy. "Oh my god. I need this." I say, it was a grey dress, with a grey knitted sweater, it was adorable, and I was going to get it. I grabbed my size, a medium, and put it on my arm, continuing to look around the store. Then, I found a hot pink tube top, that would go great with some jeans I have, so of course, I grabbed it too.

Once I'm done looking in this store we go to another store, the next one being Spencers, and then Hot Topic, and Zoomies, the rest I don't care enough to remember. But I found a black silk mini skirt, which would go good with my tube top, if we go to a party or the club. I also got a few pairs of jean shorts, some being blue jean and the rest were black, and some ripped blue jeans, baggy jeans, sweatpants, some sweatshirts, and more baggy shirts and crop tops. Most of my clothes coming from Spencers, Hot Topic, and Zoomies, they were definitely skater/alt type clothes, which is how I dressed, I loved my style a lot and I intended to keep it this way.

•   •   •

dear bookworms,

chapter two's shorter than chapter one, but rhats fine, because future chapters will definitely make up for it! I have plans for this book, just yall wait! ;)

-andi