" i am just 16..."

As he walked up to me I froze if u could have seen my face I looked constipated " hey doll I uh might be late to pick you up or whatever" he said taking a drag from his cigarette " well I don't wanna be in jeans and shirt all tomorrow  and if you don't wanna take me you don't have to " i said crossing my arms with a slightly annoyed look he just stared at me taking a drag from his cigarette .

So I stared back not breaking eye contact no matter how much i was sweating or wanting to look away he licked his bottom lip  " your a feisty one aren't you Haven well I like em like that so I'll try my best " he said turing around and walking away back to the gang .

I could see the way he smiled with them God was he handsome I guess I had a smile on my face cause when he looked at me having twobit in the headlock he winked at me I immediately turned around and shut the door to the room I knew I was turning pink " god damn it " I said trying to cool off my face .

I didn't wanna sleep in jeans so I decided to look in the drawers but I'm guessing all the clothes were put into sodas room since that's where pony now slept  and soda was asleep in the room so I didn't wanna bother him and I'm pretty sure my sister had gone with him Ew

"dang it I don't wanna sleep in bloody clothes and these jeans ugh"  I decided I would just sleep without my jeans on it wasn't that big a deal I would just leave my shirt  on it was big enough to cover my underwear I undid the rubber band I had on my shirt to make it shorter .

And took off my jeans and god did it feel better
I got into the bed and fell asleep instantly even tho I could hear the chatter and laughing I pulled the blanket over me and slept thinking about the pale moon shining above and Dallas Winston .

^^the next day ^^

I could see the bright sun shining through the window and I shoved my face back into the pillow that I had my leg wrapped around and I'm pretty sure I snored a little I wasn't a pretty sleeper ok  well then I heard footsteps going to my door I pulled the blanket over me and raised my head .

"Rise and shine sunshine " Dallas said with a smile " go away " I said with my hair in my face
And closed my eyes " why are your jeans on the floor ? " I immediately shot up " umm those aren't mine must be pony boys I sleep fully clothed " I said in a somewhat formal way with the words I just used "I'll bet you do doll  " he said sarcastically with a smirk

"Mhm " I said plopping back on my bed  as the sleepiness came back " ok doll don't get up but if your sister wonders why you don't have any clothes  or whatever I ain't takin the blame " he said shrugging and walking out the room " WAIT I'm getting up dang "

I grabbed my jeans and slid them back on put my shoes I looked in the mirror and just fixed some missed place hair since I couldn't brush my teeth I used some mouthwash that was there walked out dragging my feet cause Dallas Winston might be hot but sleep felt much needed in that moment .

As I caught up to him it was silent I had  my hands tucked into my pockets and just walked he had a cigarette in his mouth like always and was taking puffs I wanted to break the silence so I asked " how many times you been in the cooler" I could see him thinking for a moment .

" to many to count " he said with a happy  grin 
Like he was proud he'd been to jail so many times
As we were almost at my house he stoped to stare at some girl walking down the street .

"I'll be right back " he said with a smirk as he began to walk towards that girl I stood there looking dumb "aw man I ain't watching this " I  mumbled to myself  seeing Dallas flirt with her and successfully I didn't wanna watch Dallas pick up some girl who was much hotter then I was she got the guy I wanted

And I rarely cared about some guy .

As I walked away I saw my house "ok just gotta be quiet " I thought as I climbed into my window I could hear the Tv on damn he's home as I got a bag I began to silently pack I heard running going towards my room I instantly hid the bag and sat down untying my shoes acting like i just got home from school i don't know why but something just told me to .

"AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN " yelled my dad I flinched " no where just got back from school dad" I said still untying my shoes " OH YEAH?! " he said grabbing my face " look at me WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU "  " I was " I spat
He then turned around " thank god he was leaving"I said in my head but no he whipped around and smacked me Straight where I got cut I felt blood rushing down my face and tears .

God I think the stitches opened up.

"Maybe that will teach you to not be a little lying  bitch " he muttered looking down at me "damn I should of just sucked it up and stayed with dally " I thought as my dad left the room I grabbed my bag that I had hidden and continued to pack as I cried ,sniffling silently so my dad wouldn't show up again .

I usually didn't cry when he hit me But sometimes it was too much for me as well . I was just 16

as I hopped back out the window  I began walking back k to the curtis house wiping my face even tho no matter how much I did the blood would could back dripping down my  face off my jawline as I turned the corner bout 5 feet from my house I saw ...

A cliffhanger 😖 OH NO what will Haven do now 😊 hHeheheeh I was feeling sad but I decided to just write cause it makes me feel better anyway