02-- '·•~School Dance~•·'

Zander wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing, he grumbles then flips the phone open.

Lori - " Hey lovess!!!! I'm getting ready for school right now, wbu? "

Zander rubs his eyes and takes a minute to process what hes reading, then checks the time.

-- 6:30 AM --

Kyo- Yea, I'm just now getting up and getting ready. Sooooo tireddd TvT

Lori- LOL, you remind me of one of my friends from school

Kyo- Oh yeah? who?

Lori- I'd rather not say his name right now. 

Kyo- Why not?

Lori- Because he needs privacy.

Kyo- oh, okay, GOTCHA! :)

Zander closes his phone, stands up then he stretches, yawns, gets into his school uniform.

He walks down the stairs quietly not alerting his abusive father, he sighs once he gets down then gets his shoes on and runs out the door to school.

His best friend Maya runs up to him and taps his shoulders a few times then Zander turns around and smiles.

Maya always walks with Zea to school since they live so close.

" Heya Maya! Got any news for today? " Zander asks

" Nope! Just here walking with you, do you have any news? " Maya responds

" No not really. " Zander answers back, he thinks about Lori but decides to not mention her since she was talking about privacy stuff earlier.

Once they get into the school They sit in homeroom together.

The teacher comes up to them and gives the students papers, Zander grabs the paper and sees what its about.

A school dance.. 

Zander sighs then he looks over at Maya.

" Psst. "

" hm? " Maya whispers

" Are you planning to go to the dance? " Zander whispers back

" Maybe.. you? " Maya whispers

Zander looks down for a sec then looks back at her and shrugs his shoulders.