𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑨𝑨, ᴏɴᴇ

𝐒𝐀𝐃É 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 ✰ —— ʜʏᴅᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ  8:30 ᴀᴍ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 3ʀᴅ

𝐒𝐀𝐃É 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 ✰
—— ʜʏᴅᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ 
8:30 ᴀᴍ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 3ʀᴅ

——————————————————————

       sadé walked into her 1st period class with the biggest mug on her face, she usually all smiles but this morning she wanted to stop by starbucks to get some hash browns and iced coffee.

unlike every other morning the store was crowded and when she tried to make a run for it some people popped out of nowhere asking about her father.. durk if course.

dealing with them she was extra late and also came to school empty handed.

"whats wrong bae?" china asked frowning as sadé flopped in her seat.

"them bitchass fans wouldn't leave me alone now im mad and hungry." sadé pouted.

china laughed before reaching in her bag grabbing a bag on hot fries. "these all i got."

sadé smiled big before happily grabbing the bag from her hand. "thank you chinese."

china mugged her before rolling her eyes. "i should've left yo ass starving."

sadé shrugged before tossing hella chips in mouth.

paris then walked in with my cousin omarion 2 boys behind her, sadé didn't even notice her being gone.

"heyyy sadeeee where were you?" paris rushed over to her. "dont even ask."

"well meet bum number 1 and number 2 they transferred today, got kicked out for fighting.. like always." paris pointed to the two boys who were standing by the teacher.

"girl shut yo ugly ass up— oh, you mari cousin folks?" the brownskin asked sadé.

sadé playfully locked mari up and down. "sure."

"ill smack ts outta you who you looking up and down muhfucka?" mari mugged her.

"dont piss me offer." sadé waved him off. "offer?"

"yes i was already mad so stop talking to me before i get madder." sadé said.

"stop talking to me before i get madder, get mad fuck nigga." mari mocked her.

"leave her alone bae." paris glared at him.

paris and omarion been dating for like 3 years now, they the most toxic couple ever. it be the smallest shit, next thing you know them mfs writing poems on their ig stories.

"anyways as i was saying, these two ugly niggas are malachi and monté. i was showing them around the school." paris said before sitting next to sadé.

"hellooo im china her twin." china said waving. "i did not know that." malachia said sarcastically.