Ashlyn x black cat headcannons💚

Info beforehand:

These are headcannons of how I think ashlyn would be with a partner who acts like a black cat. Also when I do these I won't be making Angst headcannons, as I don't deem it necessarily. If you want Angst headcannons you can check out the normal headcannons!

Artist: I found this pic awhile ago so idk where it's from but I found it on pintrest. SORRY!!

Words: 403

Requested: no one just did this for fun!

Warnings: none!

PS: (____) means authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fluff-

● You bring her peace. Whenever she needs to calm down, or needs to be herself, or just anything. She goes to you. You're her safe space

● Since you're both pretty quiet, your time alone is mostly spent in silence. For most that's uncomfortable but to you two it's amazing. Plus it's comfortable silence.

● She's a pretty big fan of music so you enjoy making playlists for her. You started doing this before eyou got together so those songs were just calm ones. But now they are calm lobe songs.

● Nap dates>>>

● No but speaking of naps you two take them all the time. She loves them so much. And you couldn't agree more.

● She's little spoon (normally she'd be big spoon but since you're a black cat typa person she likes being small spook)

● Since you guys spend a lot of time in silence you've learned how to speak with eachtoher though eye contact. Comes in handy a lot

● In general she doesn't really get jealous but now she really doesn't. She knows you don't have any interest in anybody else. Like any type of interest either.

● You guys started dating awhile back, probably like a month before the whole Savanah thing happened. So when it happened you guys got even closer. (THIS ONLY COUNTS IF YOU'RE A BALCK CAT NOT FOR ANY OTHER HEADCANNONS OKI?!)

● Again after the whole Savanah thing I highly doubt the two of you will ever date anyone else. (Even if you too do break up)

Angst-

○ okay ik I said I wouldn't do any but I have one sooo!

○ After an argument you both give eachother silent treatment until one of you decides to be the bigger person and apologize.

-------------------------------------------------------------

THE END 🎊

I'll definitely add more to this Katerina but it's real late, so I'm just gonna go ahead and publish this real quick

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye 👋