Introduction

No one expects the true blood alpha to have a human mate (is he really human though?) Well everything turned into chaos the moment the alpha identified 'him' as his mate

Vampires and werewolves hate eachothers existence to the core . Them being fated mates is hella rare . If a vampire and a werewolf is found to be mates it either brings peace or complete destruction.

Jeon Jungkook (21)
The true blood alpha that everyone is afraid of . He is sweet and kind but no one realises that since everyone judges him based on his dark aura . His one stare is enough to scare anyone away . he has always been lonely because of this reason.

 he has always been lonely because of this reason

Park Jimin (19)

He is really popular among humans. No one can compete against him in dancing. He is sassy. He is pretty and he knows it . He is confident and it reflects on his every action. He is quite mysterious. People literally knows nothing about him . He always made sure that his identity is hidden.

 He always made sure that his identity is hidden

Prologue

That was a usual Friday night but not for jungkook. He finally got to see his mate . After years of loneliness he finally found his mate. And man is he gorgeous. That man is shining! His glittery make-up and that outfit made just for his body is making it impossible for anyone to not to stare at him . Now that he finally got his mate he is never letting him go! That's for sure.. But .. it feels wierd since jungkook can't feel his mates wolf . He doesn't look like a human either... Could it be..? His skin looks pale.. is he ? No .. oh my .. moon goddess.. this can't be happening right... Seems like everything is ending before it even began. Why is his FATE so fucked up ..

Okk this is the beginning.. I'm sure you are excited about this whole thing. I am too!! I'll try my best to update with a single day gap . Since I'm free right now I'll even try to update daily.. I'm so excited for this story! ..

Do show some love guyss .. see yaa!!❣️

This story is purely fictional.
And any similarities with other stories is a coincidence.
Do not copy this work without my permission.