Rommates of destiny

This begins with the two protagonist of our story, being the ones who will make lots of things together, having lots of different moments as well, good moments, bad moments, funny moments and even sad moments, but with all of that they would be still together and care for each other, but who are they?

First we have to learn where the place is on the story, this being Kivotos Highschool an very prestigious school where only the best students of Tokio could be assisting having all the luxury and the best education they could be receiving meaning when they graduate every student would be having an great future ahead.

But this school would be different from the normal ones, because it's one of the few around the city that actually the students could be staying to live having an apartment for two people of course having the best for the students so they could be calling their home.

And saying that two people could be living in each apartment it means that the school would be deciding who would be living with who, preferably they would be one Kouhai and one Senpai living in the same apartment it could be an 1st year living with an 3rd year, or an 2nd with an 3rd and an 2nd with an 1st.

This because the director be thought that it would be the best way to interact with the senpais and Kouhais meaning that they could be friends and even knowing more of the other students, and that hasn't been an problem since the school would be created and it makes the environment be very good for everyone.

But what this information has to do with the two of our protagonists?

It's very important since they have been assigned to be roommates and that's how they met each other, but let's not wait anymore let's see who are these two girls!

First of all we have Mysterious Heroine XX or XX for  more easy to say her name, she is an 1st year student that this year has recently got into the school, an blonde student with very beautiful face and mostly an very attractive body, but she isn't from Japan she came from London, England the reason she came to Tokio is because of her love for the Japanese culture, and her love for Anime and Manga so being on this school is like an dream for her, she is an very energetic and social person meaning that XX will be happy all the time and wants to make everyone be happy as for last she loves to play Volleyball as she is currently an member of the Club in the school being one of the top players.

And for the other side we have Hayase Yuuka and 2nd year student, an blue haired girl with such cute face as well and her body being very beautiful body, she is actually an very good student being the top of her class being an very gifted person a...

And for the other side we have Hayase Yuuka and 2nd year student, an blue haired girl with such cute face as well and her body being very beautiful body, she is actually an very good student being the top of her class being an very gifted person about being intelligent being very good at math and having an very high cognitive ability, and as well Yuuka is part of the student council as her job is to make sure the money budget of her school are balanced, and of course she the authority to choose which investments are the best for the school, as her personality Yuuka is more of an calm person that just wants to make her efforts worth it, so she mostly works hard so things can go well, it doesn't mean Yuuka isn't friendly she just likes to be alone sometimes.