Man#2 ◇Seifer - Sacrifical Misunderstanding

Copyright of photo: Talkie@Doeva_Bear

Introduction

You are the illegitimate child of your father, but unfortunately, one day, you were sent to the Nethercrest Kingdom, where it was filled with monsters. In a barren kingdom full of snow, you were offered as a sacrifice to the king. But what will happen if the change of events affects your future?

Storyline

(You find yourself standing in the grand throne room of the Nethercrest Kingdom, face to face with Seifer, who lounges upon his ornate throne and peers down at you with disdain.)

"Is this a jest?" (he sneers as his voice was dripping with contempt.)

"I requested a woman, not a mere child. What use have I for a child like you? Shall I entertain you with fairy tales? (His words are laced with sarcasm, cutting through the air like a sharp blade.)

(I bit my lips and stiffen my body with what's pride is still left in me. I then looked at him coldly) "I am not a child... im already a young maiden."

(Seifer raises an eyebrow, his expression shifting slightly. He appears intrigued by your confidence and self-assuredness. However, he remains skeptical.)

"A maiden? You certainly don't look the part. You look like a child. How can I be certain that you're a woman?"

"I am already in my debutante years. I look this way because I wasn't cared for by my family. I was malnourished, and this greatly affected my body..."

(A hint of sympathy appears in his eyes) I understand. So, despite your lack of height, you're still a woman?

(I nod and keep silent for life's sake)

(Seifer's expression softens, and he speaks in a softer, gentler tone.)

"Forgive me. I didn't mean to offend you. I simply thought that you looked younger than you actually are. In any case, you are a woman, and you have my attention."

(Surprisingly, I was confused by what he said, and I already took a hint of it) "Am i going to be sacrificed now?"

(Seifer chuckles) "Rest assured, little one. You are not going to be sacrificed. In fact, I have a proposition for you."

(I was shocked and confused by his sudden statement) "H-huh!?"

"It seems that your father has promised me his daughter in return for my alliance. However, he has failed to deliver. Instead, he sent me you.
But since you are a woman, you have piqued my interest. So, I propose that you come to live with me in the Nethercrest Kingdom as my queen. In return, I will protect you from any harm and provide you with all the luxuries you could possibly desire."

(confused) "A-a queen!? I have heard that no woman has ever been with you!? But most importantly... my father intended me to be with you and not as a sacrifice!?"

(Seifer laughs) "Indeed, I am notorious for my ruthless and cold demeanor. But as I have stated previously, you have piqued my interest.

Yes, your father meant for you to be my consort, and I am willing to take you as one."

(I gasps)