CHAPTER - 37

Author's pov

Jungkook - Are you ready princess?

He asked waiting for you in the living room

Yn - yeah just a minute.

You came out in a jump suit that made you look like a little girl in her teens.

Jungkook - my, my.. Who's baby is this? Where's my wife?

Yn - Shut up Guk, we're already late.

Jungkook - yeah sure, thanks to you... your Highness

You rolled your eyes and went ahead, while he chuckled at your sassy attitude.

Later ~~

Yn - This place is so calming

Jungkook - yeah, that's why I brought you here.

Yn - Thanku so much Jeon.

Jungkook - my pleasure love

Both of you enjoyed walking side by side to each other while talking about the most random things.

Yn - well my husband seems to be enjoying his time.

Jungkook - ofcourse I am, what makes you doubt that?

Yn - welll....

You stretched the word long enough, before running away from him, as fast as you could. While he looked dumbfounded at your back.

Jungkook - What the--

Jungkook - where are you even running to?

He shouted after you.

"God! This girl's so unpredictable at times, Help me Lord" he said

yn - Nowhere, come catch me if you can.

you said while still running. He chuckled at you after realising how tiny you are looking at the time.

Jungkook - Are you challenging me? Just because you are dressed like a little child, doesn't mean you have to act like that as well!

He said while walking calmly after you with his hands in his pockets, looking the coolest as ever.

yn - OH PLEASE! why? Are you afraid that you gonna lose.

You said after turning back to him. There was a noticeable distance between the both you so you preferred resting for sometime. You stood their with heavy breaths while both your hands rested on each side of your waist.

He raised his eyebrows at your confidence while a smirk sat over that beautiful face of his.

Jungkook - Afraid ain't my word baby, run as fast as you can, I'll start after 10 seconds.

You laughed heartily before running again with your full potential. While he waited for ten seconds as he said, before finally starting the chase.

A minute or so later you looked back to get an idea of the distance between the both of you while still running, However you took a look back and found no one, Frowning your brows you stopped and turned back completely. The road was clear, you looked here and there but found no trace of him.

Yn - gu--aaahhhhh

You were about to call for him when you found yourself being lifted up from the ground. your waist was held tight between the sturdy arms that came encircling around you from your back, and you knew who exactly did those belonged to.

He swirled you around, making a giggle of utter happiness come out of your mouth, while he laughed after you.

Yn - put me down.