7🍂

[🍂MR KIM'S HOUSE🍂]______________________________________

[🍂MR KIM'S HOUSE🍂]
______________________________________

Your pov
I was sitting in my cabin preparing the details of today's meeting when Mr Kim himself, He himself came to my cabin. I was not paying attention to him, I was just busy preparing the papers. But then suddenly my eyes fell on him.

"Oh, Mr Kim I didn't see you sorry." I said, standing up from my chair and coming near to him.

"No problem, I just came to say that you shouldn't work so hard because the meeting has been cancelled." He said.

"What?? But I, no problem, but Mr Kim you could have called me only, why did you come here?" I asked seeing his sudden appearance there.

"I was passing by here so I thought I would tell you, and now you have to come with me too." what where?? The meeting has been cancelled, right??

"But where??? Mr Kim." I asked to clear up my confusion.

"My home" Today he was giving answers to all my words.

"Ok Mr Kim" Saying this, I picked up my bag and the car keys from the table and followed him.

After some time, I stood in front of his house and started looking at it because it was so big, there were glass doors everywhere, a beautiful gate right in front of me. There were plants and flowers on all the way, that house was no less than heaven.

I followed him inside the house and saw from inside that everywhere the cream colored walls, wood, ceiling, everything was in light color and your mouth was there only like this 'O'. I were looking around the whole place without even blinking.

"Taehyung, will you work from here today??" his dad asked while moving towards both of us.

"Yes dad, because there is not much work today" He said after bowing to his dad. And after seeing that I also do the same.

It is worth saying that no matter how rude Mr. Kim may be, how arrogant he may be, he has a lot of values, he does not ignore his dad's words and also respects elders a lot.

"Yn, work is going well, isn't it?? He doesn't bother you much, does it?" he asked to me.

And I replied with a wide smile, "Yes Mr Jeon everything is going well, and Mr Kim is really very nice he doesn't bother me."

After saying this, I looked towards Mr Kim who was looking at me but as soon as I saw him he looked away.

"Come on childs, work well" Having said this, Mr Jeon left from there.

And without saying anything, Mr Kim went somewhere and I followed him, he reached a room which was no less than his company's cabin, it was its second copy, exactly the same.

"You go and sit there I just came" He said this and I started walking towards the couch on which he had asked me to sit. When I walking towards it, my foot suddenly slipped and I was on the ground, no, not on the ground.