5: What about me?

Summary: You call V, explaining what happened to Ray and how you want him back.
Saeran heard it.

Warning: Angst (happy end), Panic Attack

────⋆✦♡✦⋆─────

Frustrated.

That's all Saeran could feel while staring at the many monitors in front of him.
All requiring his attention and never giving him the opportunity to breathe, like they wanted to challenge him to see who's losing it first.
Awnd to his shame, they're winning.

So frustrating.

The desk vibrated and let the keyboard jump up after he slammed his fists onto the wood with all strength, secretly hoping it would cause cracks.

Work never seemed to end.
No matter how quickly he moved his rough fingertips over the keys; there's always something new for him to finish.

A growl due to anger rose in his throat. He's going to lose it if he kept his eyes any longer on the hacked code; he's in need of distraction before he accidentally destroys the expensive screens.

Annoying.

He repeated inside his mind like a broken vinyl record.

There's only one way for him to get his act back together and continue what his Savior required from him.

His eyes instinctively found the security camera he installed inside your room yesterday, all of the space visible to him just to make sure you aren't doing anything dumb.

Saeran found you on your bed, talking to someone over the phone while pulling your knees up to your chest. A grin formed on his lips by how irritated you looked; the frown on your face's so big it must've hurt.

That's it.

He loved to see you frustrated.
It always made him feel warm inside because he's the one in control of every aspect of your life now; you don't have permission to do anything until he allows it.
After all, you're his toy.

Maybe he should pay you a surprise visit and find out who you're talking to?
Someone as stupid as you could try to ask for help, considering you never understood in what kind of danger you're in.

You're too stupid to realize that he's the one pulling your strings, not the other way around as it had been before when Ray was still in control of the body.

Ray.. that fucking idiot.

Almost playing into someone else's hands again because he's too desperate and hopeless.
You both fit so well together, as you and him shared the same make-believe wishes.

Like that's how real life works; how stupid can a human being become?

Yes, Saeran knew better than anyone how useless his other persona was. Why did he have to share the same body with someone so shameful?
Such bullshit.

The hacker stood up from his chair, taking his phone as well before leaving the room he's been trapped in for who knows how many hours.

Other Believers who crossed his path all lowered their heads in fear, causing him to smile wide.

Yes, I'm the strongest!