Therapy Session

After explaining what happened to both demons, both the small fluffy one and bird bug tube didn't know what to say, but they wanted to help.

The only thing they knew was a hug could help you, and it did- at least a little. But that little was a start.

"We are sorry that you are struggling Y/n, hoot.", Hooty said as his spaghetti body held you in a limbless hug.

"Can we do anything to help you feel better?", King asked as he looked at you. His yellow eyes glowed with warmth as he tried to comfort you, his small clawed hands against you.

Both of their tones held genuine care, they loved you dearly and didn't want you suffering, you were their friend after all. 

"I don't even know..I just feel like I'm drowning and I hate it. I thought coming here would be easy, that it would be fun-", you looked at the claw mark scar on your arm from Eda, hiding it against your body as it started to shake, "but it's been so..scary. I'm scared for my dad and Viv, but  I feel like my friendship is falling apart with Luz too.. her witch training is taking her from me.. I'm not nearly as skilled as she is, I tried so hard to fit here- I'm..not ready for this place like I thought I was- I want to go home.."

"You know she cares for you..right? Ready for the Isles or not she is going to be your bestest friend, hoot!", Hooty chirped to you, giving a beaky smile.

"Y-yeah..you're right- I just..can't help but feel scared she's moving faster than I am.. I just want to be able to catch up to her. I want to be better..", you said with watery eyes.

Luz stood by the door, gaze turned down, she frowned for a moment, thinking about all you said.

She thought about if she had been a bad friend, a bad adventuring partner, and an even worse sister.

"How could I have been so careless..?", Luz sighed gently, running a hand through her puffy hair.

She felt frustrated with herself for being so careless, so selfish, she knew she had to make it better.

You stood up, wiping the forming tears from your eyes gently, exhaling gently to calm down.

"I should head down and get something to eat.. huh?", You said with a small laugh.

"Yes! Food will help!", Hooty spoke. He was happy for the fact you had an appetite, or at least wanted to try and eat.

You opened the door to walk out and were met by a tight hug, Luz had squeezed you so tight she didn't know how to react.

You blinked, then again.

"I'm so so sorry! I'll do better- I'm sorry!", She said quickly, you smiled a bit and hugged her back.

"It's okay- really..it's okay- thank you..", you said laughing gently, feeling a warm feeling fill your heart.

King and Hooty were smiling, so happy to see this, to see you with your best friend by your side once more.

Im so sorry I kinda died on y'all, if anyone is actually willing to read anymore..

Life has been bipolar as hell, from amazing with my new puppy Enzo to shit with my family troubles.
Things are being fixed, I promise.
While the road is still going to be bumpy for..awhile things are being taken care of.
Please be patient with me, school is coming to an end, and I passed all my tests that I had to take..yay me.
I will write more, I promise.

I'm willing to take scene requests or story requests.

Please keep eating, drinking water, getting sleep, sunshine, and spending that time with loved ones

Remember, if someone is hurting you, do everything you can to get free. Being trapped in a bird cage will hurt you, even if you don't know it. Be safe, lovelies

~Me :D