The Wrath and The Greed (Prologue Part-1)

Narrator POV :

'Let me tell you a story about how two of the most powerful Dark Heroes, Madfang Ragewolf and Rottenlee Ravenous, otherwise known as Steel and Cyan'

'But first you need to know how this world works. This world is revolving around the power of the elements...'

'Although there is a lot of people with these powers there are some who don't have some which sadly these people are discriminated

'Although there is a lot of people with these powers there are some who don't have some which sadly these people are discriminated. But there are a few who can have more than one but this rare occurrence even rarer for one to control all the elements"

'Well that is enough time being wasted last start from the beginning of the day when they became these Dark Heroes'

Steel (child) POV :

Me : *I was running with my friends with my younger brother* "Man I wish Cyan and I had elemental powers like you guys" *as I said to Glow, the neko girl beside me*

Glow : "I wish you had powers too Steel" *she said while her brother, Colt catches up with the use using his fire elemental powers*

Colt : "Steel I feel bad for the bullying you and Cyan have to go through each day... but enough about that who knows you two might still have one" *he said to lift our spirits*

Cyan : "Y-yea but i-it is highly unlikely..." *he said shyly* "but at least Steel and I have our species abilities!"

Colt and Glow : "Your brother is right Steel you still have your nargacuga abilities and Cyan with his zinogre abilities " *they said to agree with my brother*

Me : "I know you two..." *as I was about continue my sentence I soon tripped and as I hit the ground very hard* "ouch..."

Glow : "Steel are you alright!?" *she ran to my side to help me up, as she helps me up she gave me shock look instead of a look of worried* "S-Steel... your..."

Me : "My what... my teeth did I loose a tooth!?" *as I turn to her brother and my brother they had the same shock look as her*

Colt : "No dude! Your teeth is now metal!?" *he points at my mouth*

Me : *I put my hand in my mouth and I felt my teeth* "they did change... does that mean..." *as I focused on my claw, it would turn to metal* "I have an element!" *I shouted in excitement, but it was short lived as I turn to my brother who still doesn't have powers*

Cyan : "that is cool brother!" *he said excitedly for me, soon he sneezed and a bolt of lightning came out of his hand almost hitting colt* "I have one now! YAY!"

Glow : "T-That is amazing you guys do have one!" *she hops around as her tail flicks around*

Colt : "It is cool but... yikes that almost hit me..." *he said nervously as he was almost accidentally struck by Cyan's electricity* "But it is getting late we better get going Sis we have to help mom with our little sister, Mumbles"