Madam Gaston?!

Alexis sighed while shopping in the market. She just couldn't get it out of her mind. She? She had feelings for that borish and brainless goofball. She then stopped and face palmed. Great now she was using words from belle's mouth to describe him. Alexis sighed as she bought the last item on her list. "Girl" said Gaston's voice, as Alexis growled while closing her eyes. Nope, not today. Alexis continued walking, but then growled when Gaston cut her off. "Girl there you are" he said, as Alexis growled louder. "My name is Alexis. A-L-E-X-I-S" she said walking passed him. "Oh come on. And here I thought you would enjoy dinner with me" he said, as Alexis paused for a moment when her heart suddenly pounded. She then shook her head and continued walking. Alexis then made her way back to the bar seeing Alice smiling towards her. "Get everything okay?" she asked, as I smiled placing the groceries on the bar. "Every single thing you wanted" smiled Alexis, as Alice started taking the food out of the bags. "You know, the town has been talking" said Alice, as Alexis sat on a bar stool. "About what?" asked Alexis looking bored. Alice then giggled and Alexis looked at Alice kind of interested now. "What?" asked Alexis, as Alice smiled at her. "You and Gaston" she said, as Alexis blushed and looked at her shocked. "What?" asked Alexis, as Alice chuckled. "You two have been spending a lot of time together" she said, as Alexis then growled and turned her head away. "Geez, doesn't the town have anything better to talk about than me helping Gaston" said Alexis, as she got up and walked out of the bar. She then paused as she bumped into someone. "Ah, Alexis there you are" said a familiar voice. Alexis looked up and blushed seeing Gaston smiling at her. "Come" he said grabbing her arm. "Wait I said no" said Alexis, as Gaston dragged her to a park. Alexis blushed seeing a blanket, a picnic basket and her eyes widened seeing books as well. "Gaston" said Alexis turning her head towards him. "And you said I wasn't listening" he said escorting her. Alexis blushed when he sat her down and she smiled when they ate food. When finished Alexis picked up a book and then stopped noticing Gaston growling a bit towards the books. Alexis giggled a bit and placed her hand on his. "I'll read it to you" she said, as he smirked and nodded his head. Alexis was content on reading, so much so she didn't notice that Gaston had laid his head on her lap. "And they lived happily ever after. The end" said Alexis, as she turned her head, but couldn't see Gaston. She looked around and then paused finally noticing her lap feeling heavy. She looked down and she blushed bright red seeing Gaston sleeping on her lap. Alexis blushed a bit and then lightly placed her hand on the right side of his face. Alexis was actually feeling happy. She then lightly brushed her hand through his hair. She soon paused when Gaston groaned a bit. "Belle... go to sleep" he said, as Alexis stopped. Her heart felt like it broke into millions of pieces. Tears were starting to form. She had forgotten the only reason why he did any of this was to be with Belle. Alexis shook her head and then stood up abruptly. Gaston's eyes widened in shock by the sudden movement. He looked up at Alexis seeing her walking away. "OI GIRL" he shouted, as Alexis growled with tears streaming down her face. "ALEXIS. MY NAME IS ALEXIS" she shouted running away to the bar. She ran inside and saw Alice serving customers. "Ah Alexis there you are... what happened child?" she asked looking at Alexis worried. Alexis cried and ran into Alice's arms. She cried not knowing who else to seek comfort too. Alice patted her back and lead her to her room. Alexis stayed in her room for a few days not wanting to speak or talk to anyone. "Alexis" said Alice's voice, as Alexis sighed and answered it. "Yes Alice?" asked Alexis seeing Alice smiling sadly. "I know your upset, but... you must do something" she said worriedly. "Something?" questioned Alexis.

"Gaston is going to kill that terrible beast" said Alice, as Alexis stopped and her eyes widened. "W-what?" asked Alexis, as Alice lowered her head. "You must, I don't know what we'll do if something happens to Gaston" she said, as Alexis ran passed Alice and started running towards the forest. She looked left and right, but had no idea where she was going. "THIS IS NOT FAIR" shouted Alexis, as she soon paused hearing a roaring sound. Alexis took a step back scared, but then paused seeing a familiar mark on a lion. "Pete?" questioned Alexis, as the lion jumped on top of her and then licked her face. "Pete it is you" she said happily hugging her. Alexis then paused and stood up. "Pete you have to take me to Gaston. Please. I know your not a dog but please" begged Alexis, as Pete turned to Alexis. Alexis then smiled seeing that Pete wanted Alexis to go on her back. Alexis jumped on her back and Alexis held on tight while Pete ran as fast as the wind. Alexis soon made it to the top of the castle and her eyes widened when Gaston had stabbed the beast. Alexis watched as Gaston was then falling backwards. Alexis ran and caught Gaston's hand. He looked up at her shocked and Alexis was grunting trying to save him. "A-Alexis" he said, as Alexis looked down smiling at him. Alexis was having tears in her face a bit, but was trying with all her might to save him. "Alexis let me go" he said, as Alexis looked down at him shocked. "W-what?" she said, as he smirked at her. "What kind of man would I be dragging a beautiful woman along with me?" he said, as Alexis choked a bit and shook her head. "No I won't, and if you let go I'll hate you" she said, as he smirked at her. "Why are you doing this?" he asked, as Alexis glared at him. "Because I love you, you moron" cried Alexis while closing her eyes. Gaston looked at her shocked and he dropped the dagger lifting his hand to cup her face. Alexis smiled while closing her eyes. Alexis then paused when she started slipping. Gaston then forced Alexis to let go of him. "NO" she screamed reaching out towards him. Alexis' eyes then widened when Pete jumped off. "PETE" she shouted, as she looked over the edge with the rain just falling over them. Alexis then paused when the rain started to sparkle. She looked around and her eyes widened when the castle returned to normal. "The spell is broken" whispered Alexis, as she continued to sit there. She looked over the edge, but nothing was there. Alexis had more tears crawling down her face. "Rwar" said a lion, as Alexis's eyes jolted open and she looked over the edge. Alexis then smiled seeing Pete with a passed out Gaston on her back. "PETE" cried Alexis, as she hugged her. "Thank you" she said, as Pete licked her face. When things settled down Alexis apologized on Gaston's behalf to Belle and Adam (aka beast). Gaston was resting in his home and Alexis was looking after him. He got some severe injuries while falling and Alexis was bandaging his wounds. He grunted at the pain but just watched Alexis heal him. "You missed a spot" he said while Alexis was standing up. Alexis sighed and sat down on his bed side. "Where?" she asked, as she blushed when he pointed at his lips. Alexis then growled and playfully punched his head. "If you can joke about that then I think your fine"she said, as he chuckled and Alexis blushed when he cupped her face. "Just kiss me" he said, as Alexis blushed bright red when Gaston kissed her lips. Well there was something to add to that song. No one kisses like Gaston.

To Be Continued...