21

My heart beat fast, I did not want to get stamped to death at this party, not at all, but as the screaming and endless pushing consistent, a hard grip made it's way onto my arm, pulling me through the people and towards them.

I looked up swiftly, seeing who it was, and oddly enough, by seeing his face my heart beat calmed down slightly.

"Come with me, I know a less crowded exit." Niki leant in closer to me, whispering as I just followed his lead, his hand still gripped onto my arm as he pushed through the people heading the opposite direction we were going.

And eventually, we made our way out of the place with less of the commotion and crowd. He rapidly ushered me away from the house, grabbing his car keys from his pocket and swinging them around in the hand where he wasn't preoccupied with holding my arm.

From a distance, I could see around four police cars dotted outside of Sunghoon's place, and I could see people already in handcuffs, yelling and shouting.

I chuckled to myself, this was pretty fun, running off from the police.

But I turned my head back to look at Niki, who still, didn't seem like he was in a good mood. He didn't let go of his grasp on my arm quite yet, but continued dragging me further from Sunghoon's place with an aloof demeanor.

It was around two in the morning, and my ideal way of leaving this party was with the girls, but at this rate, I don't even know if they've left the place, got arrested or managed to run off successfully.

Either way, I was with this man now, and I strangely, didn't find myself complaining.

"Why'd you park your car so far away from here??" I wondered, it was quite odd for him to park his car this distance away from Sunghoon's house.

"I knew this would happen." Niki replied, icily, his words were sharp like the edge of a blade.

"Really? Wow, look at you, fortune teller." I jeered, feeling in quite a playful and annoying mood. The alcohol along with the adrenaline of running away from the police raiding the place made me feel rather excited.

Niki turned his head to look at me, his lips not moving upwards a single bit. Jesus, just how long will he be annoyed about me hitting on his friends for?

"It's just obvious, so many people in a big place like that, alcohol, all that stuff." Niki spoke in a gruff tone, "It disturbs the peace of people around, so I expected the party to not last too long."

He finally let go of my wrist as he unlocked his car, leaning on the hood of his car. He pulled his phone out and scrolled through it for a second, and I just stared at him, wondering whether I should walk off, or just sit down in his car.

But, he didn't say anything regarding what I should do, so I took the most reasonable option and began to walk off, heading down some street I had no idea of.

"Where are you going?" Niki's cold voice cut me off, and I spun around, looking at him. He was still leant on the hood of his car, nonchalantly texting someone.

"Just to walk around, it's a bit early to come home from a party right now." I gave him a light smile, to which he completely shut down with his emotionless countenance.

"Too early?" Niki stood up, sliding his phone in his pocket and slowly, walking towards me, his haughty posture exuding arrogance like none before.

He stared at me straight in the eyes, finally, those lips of his curling lightly into a smirk.

"I really do wonder what your life was like in Gwangju if this is too early for you." Niki fixed his gaze onto mine, I didn't look away, no way was I going to avoid this fine ass man's face.

"Let me tell you one thing Niki, it was certainly better than this place." I murmured, in a low, mocking tone with a gradual smirk.

He just gave a smirk-tinged smile, not averting his focus on me. I turned around with that, continuing to walk away.

But clearly, he couldn't get enough of me, and made his way beside me. I turned my head slightly, looking at him, a slight raise of my brows in interest.

"Don't you have places to be?" I inquired, wondering if he was seriously gonna walk with me.

"You think I'd let you walk around Seoul at two in the morning, alone and looking like that?" Niki gave a scoff, "Not a chance Haeun."

I felt the warm blood rush up to my cheeks, and I tried to swallow my fluster away, pretending as if his words didn't carry some massive effect on me, but there was no point of me even trying to deny it, I gave out an uneasy laugh.

--

this fic is a reminder that i need to practice guitar again lmfao ive been putting it off for so long 

im supposed to learn the solo for a type o negative song and im like half way there but i cba so i keep putting it off

ugh ill do it one day

UPDATE SOON