Chapter 1: A day with a smile

In Maynila there was a boy named Kawagi, a kid who was criticized by others because of his low IQ and lack of learning skills. His parents left him leading to mental breakdown. But luckily he got adopted by a woman named Rose Ann. Rose Ann Is a kind hearted step mother for Kawagi, as mother does, she takes care of Kawagi like his own son. She cooked food  for her beloved child when he returned home from school. She teaches Kawagi and trained him with martial arts and other fighting styles. And it was happily bonding between the two.

        Then 4 years later Rose Ann died and Kawagi was shocked by her sudden death and cried in disbelief. Kawagi returned to his home it was empty and quiet... Rose Ann is no longer there cooking food for him. He saw a tape laying at the table of his mother.

Tape title: For my beloved son.

       Kawagi realize that this is a final message for him, deliberately go to his TV and insert the tape and wait until it load...

Rose Ann: My son if you watching this...

Rose Ann: Happy birthday! Your now 18 years old... *Sobbing*

Rose Ann: As you didn't know... I have cancer, 5 days left before I  died...

Rose Ann: Please if I die, promise me to finish your senior high, and find your own happiness...

Rose Ann: I hid some money under my closet for your simple needs, please consume it wisely.'

Rose Ann: That's all... Thank you!

       Kawagi can't hold his tears any longer and cries to his knees while thanking his mother and bowing to finish his senior high no matter what.