jealousy in the air

Raj vardhan's pov:
"I bet she would make a big mess in front of everyone today."

"Her hate towards me is extreme, I don't know why she is not okay with me. I hope she just acts normal." I said. Then an attendee came, bowed and said "prince Raj vardhan, the lunch dine in is ready and everyone's waiting for you and the princess"

I said "send a lady attendee to call my wife straight to the dine in" the attendee went out with that

"Why did she acted weird last night?. I was just being polite, well attacking pratapgarh was not my plan, then why did she said that I attacked her kingdom."

"Ok anyways, I have to join the dine in" and I moved out

When I just sat, on the huge table , after a few minutes, she came. The 'cham cham' of her anklet made my heart beat very fast.

She was looking more beautiful than ever.

Nayantara's pov:

"Oh my anklet is too loud, I guess"

I entered the dining room, and saw everyone sitting together on one huge table,

In my kingdom all the royal female use to sit saparate from males. But here we all are going to sit together.

My freaking husband's aunt is also a freak, can't she stop talking soo girlish.

She asked me " did you liked my niece? " And I ignored her and pissed her off 😂 that was so fun to do.

Raj vardhan's pov:

"She seems very happy with my family" I murmured. "Oh I forgot, it's her family too"

And my father said " there is a very serious topic to discuss, Evey male must meet me after the lunch, including you daughter nayantara"

What, did he just called her daughter, seriously? I mean. Ughhhh!!!

Wait what? Am I being jealous? Ughhh noooo!!?