Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

After taking pictures, they went to the mall again.

There were more people in the shopping mall than at the train station. Fortunately, Wen Yuhua had the foresight to find someone to exchange foreign exchange coupons in advance when he came here. With the foreign exchange coupons, they can go to the Friendship Store.

The Friendship Store sells all foreign goods. Apart from being expensive, there is almost nothing wrong with the things there. In the past few years, most people would not dare to come to a place like this unless their family background was particularly strong. Can you afford it? Don’t dare to come. When fighting is at its craziest, a tube of foreign lipstick or a bottle of foreign cream can be used to label someone. In such a large environment, there is no absolute and powerful strength. Who dares to come to such a place casually.

The situation is much better now than before. Is it just that foreign exchange coupons are not good? The things here are indeed more expensive than state-owned shopping malls. Ordinary people would not come here to buy New Year's goods. There were not many people here, so Wen Yuhua and Yun Yi strolled around freely. Wen Tang and An Xiaohua did not follow them, and they went shopping by themselves.

Without his mother-in-law and father-in-law following him, Yun Yi relaxed a lot. He secretly rubbed his head and moved half a step towards Wen Yuhua, standing closer to her. Wen Yuhua acquiesced to Yun Yi's approach. If Yun Yi hadn't been wearing a military uniform and had to pay attention to the impact, Wen Yuhua would have even wanted to hold hands with Yun Yi.

Thinking of holding hands and going shopping for a while, Wen Yuhua took Yun Yi to the second floor to look at men's clothing. Yun Yi rarely has the opportunity to wear casual clothes, and the things here are really not cheap, so he quietly leaned into Wen Yuhua's ear and whispered to Wen Yuhua: "Don't buy it for me, I don't have time to wear it. The clothes I brought from home last time were so small that I couldn’t wear them, and I didn’t even wear them a few times.”

To be honest, it’s really embarrassing. Yun Yi has a mature and steady temperament like a veteran cadre, but he is really young. As a boy who is not yet twenty years old, his body is still in the development stage. After coming to the army and undergoing various trainings, Yun Yi grew two centimeters taller. Wen Yuhua likes to buy clothes that fit her well. The clothes she picked out for Yun Yi last time are now too small to wear.

What makes Yun Yi most regretful is the suit of clothes they made together when he and Wen Yuhua were engaged. Yun Yi really liked that outfit and cherished it very much. Unfortunately, it has become thinner and smaller, and Yun Yi can't fit it in now. Such fine clothes are too big to fit in. Yun Yi thinks he will grow taller, so he doesn't want to buy new clothes.

But Wen Yuhua would not listen to him.

"It's Chinese New Year, why can't I buy you new clothes? If the clothes are too small, I'll buy new ones. We'll just buy this set for one year. Why can't we part with it? Don't worry, our family will become richer and richer in the future. . You don't have to think about saving money."

After speaking seriously, Wen Yuhua also leaned into Yun Yi's ear and whispered to him: "Did you see the couple in front of you on the right? They were holding hands. As for your hands, do you want to do the same with me? It's not convenient for you to wear a military uniform now. When you buy new clothes, we can do the same."

"Buying clothes, let's go look at the clothes now!!" Yun Yi Staring at Wen Yuhua with bright eyes, he wished he could imitate others and hold Wen Yuhua's arm. As soon as he thought that he could be intimate with Wen Yuhua after buying new clothes, Yun Yi immediately couldn't wait.