Ch-2 Marry me part-1

Heyy guyss so today I've started our new chapter-marry me, also guys you guys read the story but forget to vote for it so please do vote it takes a lot of effort to write the chapters,,,,,,so don't forget to vote and enjoyyy.....love yaa✨

_______________________________________________________________

Sharma's 8pm

I entered mom and dad's room while thinking what would I tell dad if he asked me what happened in the office....aree ruhi Meri bachi aa gayi tu office se , kaisa raha aaj ka din aur hamari meeting hone wali thi na Aggarwals ke saath vo kaisi rahi, vo log mane?......

dad said everything in one go, I could still see a ray of hope in his eyes....dad's eyes were shining and got red due to taking stress, after plunging into the room I sat on the bed beside dad. took a deep breathe and said.... papa wo.....I was about to say when suddenly ritvik's voice called in between...bade papa let's go downstairs everyone is waiting for dinner...sure let's go beta.

(Ruhi my child you came back from the office ok tell me how was your day, and how did the meeting with Aggarwals went, did they agreed?)

(Papa actually)

I stood up from The bed while holding papa's arm to give him support whereas Mohit and mom were holding dad's arm from the other side...we went downstairs and everyone sat on the dining table to eat, but still Shashank bhaiya and chachu were not back home.

Everyone was eating silently when suddenly dad's voice broke the silence,.......ruhi beta tune Bataya nahi Teri meeting kaisi gayi aur vo log Maane kya.....papa.....bade papa aapko nhi pata vo log maan gaye aur meeting bhi successful rhi....,mohit called in between after listening to what he told dad our eyes met and I glared at him with shocked but he immediately lowered his gaze and started eating his food again,....

(Ruhi you didn't tell me what happened in the office,how did your meeting went? Did they agreed?.........bade papa you didn't know di's meeting went well and also they agreed for helping us)

Mujhe pata tha Meri Beti kar dikhaegi.....dad said and a smile appeared on his lips, mom dad and aunt had a sigh of relief meanwhile I could see that Ritvik and Mohit are unaware of what happened in the office so they didn't utter a word and continued eating their food.

(I knew my daughter would do it)

(After having dinner I came in my room and called Shashank bhaiya after 2 or 3 rings he answered ) and I asked him....bhaiya ye Mohit ne papa se Jhut kyu bola aur office mein jo bhi hua papa ko to pata hi nahi hai......bachaa shaant hoja tu aur Mohit ko maine hi bola tha ke papa ko kuch na batae tujhe pta hai na papa ko doctor ne stress lene se mana Kia hai aur tu hi bta ye sab sunkar papa kaise react karte...... 'sir aapko Deepak sir apne cabin mein bula rahe hai' a staff called from behind......after paying attention to what the staff said bhaiya told me...Ruhi beta I'll call you later I have to go now bye.....and he hung up the call.

(Bhaiya why did Mohit lied to dad, he didn't even have any idea of whatever happened in the office.....keep calm dear I told Mohit not to tell anything to dad and you know naa that the doctors told us not to give any stress to dad, how would he be reacting when he knew everything)

(Sir Deepak sir is calling you in his cabin)

After talking with bhaiya on the call I tiredly sat on my bed and started thinking what should I do to help my family and who is this Raj Singhania? Maybe I should call 'Manav'....