#3

Ishan and Yashasvi came inside and saw so many peoples

Ishan and Yashasvi came inside and saw so many peoples. Tilak's parents and Rahul, Riyan.
Ishan : Oh my god, Riyan you look stunning.....😍
Rahul : Doctor, you here ?
Ishan : I am Riyan's friend.
Rahul : Ohh ! Nice to meet you again !.....☺️
Ishan : Same to you !!.....☺️

Note : Rahul and Riyan are brothers. Rahul and Ishan didn't know each other because Rahul's marriage happened three years ago and that time Ishan and Riyan weren't friends but after one year and half year they became friends so Ishan only knows that Riyan has one big brother but they both(Ishan and Rahul) never met personally.

Rahul : He is your brother, right ?!..... (while pointing at yashasvi)

Yashasvi was looking down because of embarassment, because  the situation where Joss grabbed him infront of Hardik and Rahul wasn't good.

Ishan : Yes, he is my brother Yashasvi
.
.
.
.
.
--After wedding--
After doing all rituals finally wedding was over and Shubman went to punjab as he was having work.

--After wedding--After doing all rituals finally wedding was over and Shubman went to punjab as he was having work

Tilak came in Riyan's room only to see Riyan is waiting for him while sitting on bed.

Tilak : Why did you put that clothes ? In front of me you don't have to put it.
He came near riyan after locking the door and sat beside him.
Tilak : Aish my beautiful, pretty, gorgeous Husband.
Riyan : Just beautiful, pretty, gorgeous ?!! Say more.....(angry pout)
Tilak : Aww my baby wants to hear more about him, but what I will get in return?
Riyan : To compliment your husband you want return gift ?!!
Tilak : Of course.....😏
Riyan : Okay, Um.....what you want ?
Tilak : One compliment, one lip kiss.....😏
Riyan : (eyes widen) What ?!! I don't want any compliment, I can give it to myself.

He was about get up from bed but Tilak hold his hand.

Tilak : Tonight, you can't escape baby boy.....😏

He pulled him closer to himself and smashed his lips onto his, at first Royan wasn't kissing to tease him but tilak bite his lower lip so Riyan immediately kiss him back with smile which made Tilak  smile too.
While kissing he slowly layed him down on bed and broke kiss.