The only chapter

Jack was currently wearing a purple hoodie with words that said 'DJ Jack' on the front. He was sitting in his bedroom currently thinking about how his new song should be like. He also has a cup of coffee he bought from a cafe nearby.

Jack then thought of something new for a song. He thought about mixing up two of his songs to make a new one. He like the idea and thought about which songs he should choose.

Jack: Let's see. I made 95 songs throughout my career. What songs should I mix?

Jack usually made songs that had a soft tone to them. There were two songs he thought would work. There was Foggy Mist and Starry Night.

Jack: Ok. Maybe I can make the title Foggy Night or Starry Mist. I think Foggy Night would work.

So, Jack grabbed a copy of Foggy Mist and Starry Night. He arranged parts of the music he would have in the song. He took a sip of his coffee and decided to take a break for a bit.

Jack: Wow. Being a DJ is something else. At least I get paid while I make the songs.

Since Jack became one of the top two djs of all time, he was making a lot of money. He'd make at least 195,000 dollars per song. Then, he felt his phone vibrate and saw who was calling him.

It was JayJay that was calling Jack. He put down his coffee and answered the phone.

Jack: Hello?

JayJay: Hi Jack. How are you?

Jack: I'm going good. I was making a new song before you called. Well, I'm taking a break at the moment.

Jack and JayJay became friends 6 months after he became a dj.

JayJay: You're making a new song? What are gonna call it?

Jack: It's actually a mix up between two of my songs I made.

JayJay: Interesting. What songs are you using?

Jack: Foggy Mist and Starry Night. I'm taking about calling the song Foggy Night.

JayJay: That's good. Listen, I wanted to say I'm sorry about your mom passing away.

Jack: It's okay. It's not your fault. I miss her so much. I loved with all my heart.

JayJay: I'm sorry to remind you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Jack: Thanks JayJay. I'm glad I can talk to someone when i need it.

JayJay: I'm glad to help you. I won't waste too much of your time. I'll let you continue making that song.

Jack: Thank you for checking up on me. I appreciate it.

JayJay: You're welcome Jack. I'll talk to you later.

Jack: Bye JayJay.

JayJay: Bye.

Jack hung up the call and headed back to working on that song. It took him 3 hours to make it, but he did it. First, he decided to give it a listen to see how it turned out.

Jack: Who doesn't love music that reminds you of the good memories you made along the way?

Jack connected his headphones to his computer and pressed play. The song started off as a soft tone and slowly continued from there. For the entire song, it was all a soft tone that made Jack feel special.

The song was so good to him that he shed a tear just listening to it. He quickly dried off the tear and continued listening to it. After the song was over, he took off his headphones and leaned back in his chair.

Jack: That was so beautiful. I can't believe that was a good idea.

He turned the sample into a song so that everyone in Safe Haven could hear it. He then uploaded the song to the Internet. Jack looked at the time and saw it was 8:45 pm.