Chapter 1

When Hiro wakes up and this song is the first thing he hears. Also all transitions will be in bold

Hiro's pov:
"Hiro, time for bed kiddo." I head my older brother say, feeling his big hand on my hair. "Okay, give me a minute I'm almost finished." I mumbled, I had to finish some math homework that my professor gave me. I hear him hum and go into the bathroom, assuming he's gunna taking a shower. "Hiro, did you eat something before you started?" Aunt Cass whispered. I shook my head as I sigh. I turn to see her hold a plate of my favorite food. "Thank you Cass.. I couldn't find anything earlier." I said, assuming she went to the store earlier.

I finished eating and headed to the kitchen to put my dishes away. I looked at Mochi cat bowl and saw that it was almost empty. He's gunna be pissed in the morning, might as well.. I grabbed the cat bowl and gave him new food and fresh water. I guess she was that tired that the cafe looks like it's still open.. No Hiro! You have school tomorrow go to.. I stoped in the front of the stairs to the second story and looked back thinking It's not like I have an early morning class anyway.. I sighed and walked to the outside and started cleaning up the front of the cafe.

"Yo Hiro! What are you doing up late?" It sounded like GoGo, I turn around to see her in sweats and an oversized sweatshirt. I shrugged, continued to clean the outside. "Cleaning because aunt Cass forgot to close the cafe again" For the tenth time. She hummed, smiling. She started to bring in the chairs (The tables are part of the concrete) "GoGo you don't-" "I want to because you have school in the morning, I don't have work until 3 tomorrow" She interrupted. I sighed and continued to close the cafe.

"Thanks again GoGo." I laughed giving her some leftovers from dinner. She nodded and left, I can finally get some sleep, now that it's only 1:30 am... Tatachi is going to kill me.. I thought as I flop onto my bed.

(You should start to play the song above :)
I groan as I sat up. Damn Tadachi.. no need the music sooo.. loud?.. I scoot off the bed and start to look around. "Que carajo, quien eres?! ¡¿Y que haces en mi habitación?! (What the fuck, who are you?! And what are you doing in my room?!)" A voice yelled, I spin around and see another 16 year old kid.

Miguel's pov:
"Hey man, I don't know what you said but I'm probably as clueless as you." He said holding his hands in the air. He wore cacky type shorts, a black shirt and a dark navy jacket along with bright red shoes. I grabbed my bat and continued to stare at him. "Listen I don't know where I am or who you are, but my name is Hiro Hamada." I hummed and lowered but didn't let go of my bat. "Miguel. Miguel Rivera." He nodded and soon heard a knock at my door. "Mijo? Who else is in there?" Máma spoke. Shit. I push this Hiro guy into my closet and covered his mouth. "Listen, I'm not supposed to have you here but you need to be quiet so that I can let you out faster." He nodded and I closed the closet door. "Miguel, answer your mother-" "Come in máma." Má comes in, giving papa a stern and pissed off look. She looked at me and gave me a bowl of pozole. (It's a type of Mexican food, if you don't know what it is look it up) "I was about to clean my room, but I guess that can wait huh mama?" She laughed and kissed my cheek. "Do you have enough time to watch and get your sister?" I nod and waited for them to leave.

I finish eating and get up. I grab him by his arm and  throw the American onto the bed. "How did you get in here? What do you want?" I demanded, he looked at me with widen eyes. "Listen man, I don't have a damn clue why I'm here alright!?" He whispered, knowing that the doors aren't that big. "That's what the last guy said and got jumped by chupacabras." I joked, walking away laughing. He groaned, looking at me. "What's with the wife-beater?" He managed to whimper. "It's hot, plus you look like a ghost who doesn't know what the sun is." I turn, looking at Hiro. He looks at me with a stern look. "It's true, I'll give you one and teach you how to be like a Mexican. Mr American." I tease. He scoffs and takes his jacket off. "Now that you said something it is hot.." It's been hot since you arrived. I thought, walking over to my closet and giving him American type clothing. "Why these?.." I huffed, not wanting to answer the question. "Hey-" "Don't worry about it. It's not your business."

Hiro's pov:
I back off as he walks away. What is with him?.. did he beat the living shit out of some American kid or what.. "Miguel?.. You okay?" He hums as he starts to grab his side bag and other items like his phone, headphones, keys, and other unnecessary items. "Yea, just get ready. I have to go get my sister. My parents are either in the field or in the workshop."

We leave to a random area of the town, I keep my hood up and tried to not be seen. Which wasnt difficult because there were Americans walking around the area that Miguel was leading us to. "MIGUEL!!" I hear a little girls voice laughing. "Hola hermanita, ¿cómo te fue en la escuela? (Hello little sister, how was school?)" he asked grabbing her waist and picking her up. Letting the girl hop onto his shoulders. "¡Fue divertido! (it was fun!)" She giggled. Her head turned toward me and gives me a smile with confusion in her eyes. "Miguel, ¿quién es ese?" (Miguel who is that?)" Miguel looks over at me and shakes his head, "Es un amigo Socorro (He's a friend Socorro)" Since I'm shorter than him I look like I'm an adopted child to him. He grabs my hand and moves swiftly through the crowd of people. What the fuck?? Okay this HAS to be a dream.. Right?

Thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry if there is any mistakes, um.. I made a schedule for posting my story and I'm a day late. But yea I plan on doing a part two on Sunday (4/21) so please give me time to think about the second part :)
Words: 1142