Mary backstory

Mary's birthday is on March 17th
She was a little young girl who lived in a small village till evil is upon a curse on her~. She wakes up every day having nightmares as normal she tells her parents[Mike And Crista-].
But they always never listened to me.   I hear some footsteps in my rooms at night in my dark sleep but I ask my parents but they are still asleep. My parents think I'm crazy for that.
I have turned 15th my parents divorced Because my dad was cheating on my mother w a girl from his workplace . . . I was alone mother left me She didn't even leave me anything .  . . . Expect. One day a stranger found me on the streets hopeless and asked me "Do you want to join a mafia?"
I was shocked and said no as possible he Put a gun to my head but someone that looked friendly helped me out but turns out the man that was looking friendly was a pedophile indeed he was about to Sexistment harassment me. I knocked him out for 10 minutes and I ran as Far as I could to a hiding place and left the area so I couldn't get Killed.
I wake up in a darkly Room I say "What in heavens name!?" I see a guy It's a gambler his name is Nikolai
Zarathustra
He said he came to me help? Me?- I don't still trust him fully tho he has half of my trust he could be using me tho
He definitely was the right guy to stay w  bc he cared for me and etc unlike my parents. He treated me like a person a human and he believes me in everything expect for the jokes ofc lol
I was walking in the middle of night Hungary for some water. I said to myself I Quietly Tiptoe  to the kitchen and grab a glass cup and than go to the sink but than ..     . .
I dropped the glass and it sharded Making a loud noise sound. I was Starles and Scared to reveal the truth to him tho. Timeskip 15 years later I met Y/n in Academy Lisha im great full she's like Nikolai..

[Mary's backstory:✅️]