...

You were left home all day while your husband was off working. He wasnt answering your texts, but he was reading them. You sit on thr couch needy and wanting him home, but pissed that he was ignoring you. Eventually you came up with the idea to do to him what he was doing to you. Later that night when he came home, he hollard from the door in a sadistic and teasing tone as he walked in. "Babe im home!~" He walked down the hall to see you standing in the kitchen working on dinner, bent over the stove stirring. He walks up behind you and kisses up and down your neck sucking and leaving small hickeys and love bites, allowing his hands to wander. "Im home~" He whispered tauntingly in your ear, but you continue ignoring him. He furrows his brows and tightens his grip on your waiste. "I said Im home." He said firmly getting a little irritated. You stupidly continue ignoring him popping your ass out a bit as you cook, teasing him at the same time. "Ahh..I see. Well if were gonna play this game.." He kisses your neck some more, his hands working down your body, and up your skirt, teasing your inner thighs. You let out soft whimpers and whines trying nit to give in, and ignore it. "Whats wrong sweetheart?? Finding it hard to ignore me now?" He said working up and and squeezing your inner thigh. You stay silent, supprising him. He moves your underwear aside and starts rubbing softly. Around this time you would normally cave, and he knew this. You moan softly and loom forward. "Oh..I know what you want." He puts his fingers up to your entrance and waits. "All you have to do is say please." You can feel yourself growing more needy and getting wetter. His fingers would slip in so easy, you think about how long youve been waiting today, and what a horny mess you were. You had finally given in. "P-Please.." You say quietly. He smirks abd looks you in your eyes. "Please what?" He replies teasingly pulling away then adding force. "Please make me feel good.." With that he grins more and slams his fingers in and out, showing no mercy as he thrusts them deeply. You spread your legs and tilt your head back moaning and huffing, the whole time as his fingers slip in and ou quickly. You feel yourself about to cum, and with excitment you buck your hips lightly. He feels you tighten up around him, and he slowly pulls out to tease. "Naughty girls have to earn their share." He said tauntingly as he undies his belt. You knew what you had to do, you get on your knees as they shake and tremble. "Say ahh~" He grins as he pulls his hard, precum covered cock out. Without any hesitation you open your mouth and start sucking, your tongue running along the center as you work on the tip. "There we go~ good girl." He groans and bites his lip holding your head shoving it forward. Eventually he holds your head as his cock shoots, filling your mouth with hot, sticky cum. You swallow what you can as a mixture of drool and cum drips down your chin. He smirks and grabs a rag to clean of your face a bit. You look up at him pouting. "Plea-" Before you can finish be puts you on the counter and starts pounding you. Her dark hair falling over his left brow as be fucks you with a sadistic grin, thrusting extra hard. He smacks and grabs your ass roughly, turning it a bright red shade, as he fucks your tight pussy. Not much time passes before your eyes roll back with your head, and you cum all over his cock. You both colappse on the floor panting and holding eachother, both saticfied and happy. "I love you, hun." He said kissing your head and holding your sleeping body close.