THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE

d e s c r i p t i o n

In the enchanting town of Darjeeling, where love and mystery intertwine, a tale of unexpected connections unfolds. Sayurjyo, a brooding artist haunted by his past, finds solace in his quaint little café, aptly named "Kainat." Known for its decadent concoctions and warm ambiance, the café becomes a hub for the townsfolk, including the enigmatic Dhansiri.

Dhansiri, a woman shrouded in an air of mystery, captivates Sayurjyo from the moment she steps foot inside his café. With her piercing eyes and a smile that seems to hold secrets, Dhansiri exudes an aura that both intrigues and unsettles Sayurjyo. Drawn to her like a moth to a flame, he can't help but wonder what lies beneath her captivating façade.

As the days pass, Sayurjyo and Dhansiri's encounters become more frequent, their connection growing stronger with each passing moment. Yet, just when Sayurjyo begins to believe he has found the missing piece of his heart, a series of inexplicable events rock their world.

Tears, Agony, Pain and The Chocolate Milkshake.

The tale of Sayurjyo and Dhansiri will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, blending passion, suspense, and the bittersweet taste of a chocolate milkshake. Will they find redemption and love amidst the darkness that surrounds them? Or will the secrets that tie them together be their ultimate undoing? Discover the answers in this gripping story of love, mystery, and the power of a single sip.

c h a r a c t e r s

[ SAYURJYO GHOSH ]
pronounced as sa-yur-jo

As he saw her walking into the dimly lit café, his heart was racing with anticipation. He had heard about her, the girl with the enchanting smile and the eyes that held a universe of secrets. Little did I know that she would change my life forever.

[ DHANSIRI RAY CHAUDHARY ]
pronounced as dhan-si-ri

As she stepped into the cozy café, a wave of warmth enveloped her. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the soft melody playing in the background. With each step, she could feel her heart beating faster, anticipation coursing through her veins. Little did she know that this ordinary moment would soon become a turning point in her life.

[ SOUGOTO VERMA ] / the best friend
pronounced as sou-goto

[ AARATRIKA GHOSH ] / the sister
pronounced as aa-ra-tri-ka

"Maybe it was meant this way?"
"Maybe"