Chapter 1

Ella's POV

Today has been the worst day in a long time. In the morning my dad woke up in a awful mood and beat me sense less. I could hardly move. I crawled my way to school just to be met with police officers who arrested me for drugs. 

It turned out that lily, my best friend, was the one who blamed me. That was not an unusual thing and I always agree to it because one more slip up from her and she goes to jail. 

She is my only friend and I rely on her. Today was the last day on school so thats even worse. Im stuck at home for the whole summer for my dad to beat me when ever he wants.

Lily's POV

I feel like the worst friend in the whole world. I let ella take the blame for my crimes normally but today I did it with out her permission. 

The police officers said one more crime from her and they would take drastic measures for both of us. Im honestly scared for what they have in mind. There are a lot of correctional camps near here that my parents have been talking about. My parents got a call from the police station to come down and we are in the car right now. Im worried what these police officers have in mind.

Ella's POV

Im in the police cell right now and I'm really worried. I have taken the heat for lily a lot and I'm now considered a criminal. 

"come on!! I need to talk to you!" The police officer practically screams at me. 

On instinct I cower into the corner and the police officer gives me a weird look. I slowly get up and follow him into an interrogation room. Lily and her parents are already sitting in the room and she shoots me an apologetic look. Just from the look she gives me my stomach churns. I know this will not turn out well.