S.1, Ep.18: Endings and Beginnings: A Journey's Conclusion

As the four regrouped Luna grabbed her scissors and opened up a portal. "Let's go home." She said calm.
Ace and the others nodded as they followed Luna trough the portal.

On the other side of the portal the group walked out in Mewni, The home of Ace, Luna and Nova. This all was new for Nats, who fully recovered already. "This is... not my home tho." She said a bit confused.
"Ah yeah sorry." Luna chuckled as she opened another portal. "This should bring you home."
Nats turned to Ace. "Well. I guess this is goodbye then." She said sad.
"No way. I will visit Mirage more often. Trust me Nats." Ace smiled as he hugged Natalie goodbye.
"Oh hey. Nats pointed at Nova and Luna. "I need both of you to visit me as well alright."
"Will do!" Luna said cheerful. Nova nodded. "You will see me again Nats." She said confident.
Nats nodded and walked trough the portal, leaving to her own home.

"So. What about you Ace. Ready to cone back in and tell mom about the good news?" Luna said, happy as always.
"Well. I need to be somewhere else first. I still have a couple of thing to set before I am fully done. But I need to do those things on my own." Ace said as he scratched the back of his head.
"Really?" Nova said and chuckled. "So.. This means goodbye as well then?"
"I am afraid it is." Ace responded.
"But I still have so much questions. My magic. The orb. About LiHa saying 'another one'.  What does that mean?" Luna asked confused.
"Luna listen." Ace looked her in the eyes. "You have a powerful gift. Train with the orb, and unlock your full potential. Everything will be answered by time."
"I see. So this means I can keep the orb?" Luna looked at the orb as she asked that.
"Yes you can. Train and grow. I am sure we will meet again in the future." Ace turned around and opened a portal. Before he could walk trough it Nova stopped him.
"Ace!" She walked to him. "The rifle. It's yours." She handed the rifle to Ace.
He refused. "Nope. It is yours now. Learn to use something else than just your own bow. Also for you, train and become stronger. You two will handle it." He smiled as he stepped trough the portal and left.
"Well." Nova sighed as she looked at the rifle. She turned around and smiled. "Wanna tell Miss Butterfly about our adventure?"
"Sounds great!" Luna responded. She grabbed Nova by the hand and ran inside.

Jarvis walked inside the room again. "Ma'am?" He saw LiHa on the ground and ran towards her. "No no no..."
He grabbed her wand and turned around. "She was everything to me, but they took her. And with her, they took my kindness and mercy. That was their mistake. Because now all I've got left is a cold heart.
Every last one of them will parish, by my hand."

To be continued. . .