Märchen Meines Lebens - A Story Just For You [F/GO COMIC]

... Damn, it took about a week for me to get off my lazy ass and start writing...

Welp, hope you enjoy. Especially you, @NoahJuliusBarner

(All works belong to their respective creators by the way.)

"... So, what's first?" 

Our ever so tactful cookie monster protagonist speaks up. HCA (Hans Christian Anderson) glances at his tablet.

"... Apparently it's about me and someone else..." 

"... Neat!"

And so the little mermaid throws the dagger into the faraway tides, and at that moment she dances her body and disappears into the ocean. And now, the utana shall rise above the ocean.

It shows Hans Christian Anderson working at his desk with a quilt.

"Oh? Are you perhaps an author, Mr Anderson?"

Weiss asks. HCA closes his eyes, as if reminiscing an old memory.

"I am. A writer of fairy tales."

A non-human has not a soul, nor has its breath the place to go. Such is the rule of the beast. She must receive love to gain life and, she must perform virtuous deeds. All those to head to the world of the sky's breath. 

And an unexpected shot of Kiara's rear shows up on screen.

"RUBY! DON'T LOOK!"

And within an instant, Yang moved to cover Ruby's eyes, Pyrrah covering Jaune's eyes, and Nora covering Ren's eyes.

"How... Inappropriate..."

"J-Just like in Ninja's of Love..."

Weiss is covering her eyes, trying to not blush, and Blake suddenly was as still as a statue, replaying a scene she read in her favorite book.

That was once, a hellish whirlpool of poison and plague, a texture that instantly kills a human. Like continuously exposing a fragile body to sunlight.

The screen shows photos of Kiara's deeds.

"... Does anyone have an idea of what's happening?"

Ruby asks everyone.

"Nope."
"Nuh uh."
"Not a clue."

I shall head there and bring them breezy winds for survival, one from the sky does not live for long. In exchange, they can maintain themselves with virtuous deeds. Imprisoned in that duty for a time of almost 300 years.

The screen shows Kiara again, but this time with horns on her head, and wearing a thin robe that shares similarities with Kama on screen.

"Huh... Neat."

Yang dumbly says. 

"Do you really have to say 'Neat' at every single thing?"

Weiss scowled.

"Do you?"

"...Touche."

"Wait, what does that mean-"

 And at the end of that future, she shall be bestowed in eternal soul.

"I am everywhere and nowhere. I linger in every house and, any place where children are. When I smile upon a good child, my duty shall be reduced by a year."

Kiara is now behind Hans, leaning against the wall.

"And when I grief at a bad child, it extends by a day, was it? Isn't the balance weird? It might be a form of your bullying, Fufufufu. But as expected,"

Kiara looks over at Hans.

"Masochist?"

"Wazzat?"

"I feel like we are missing the point here... Mr Anderson, you bullied her?"

"Not in the traditional way. Just insulted her until she went away."

"..."
"..."
"..."

"It is a gentle story."

Hans looks at her, with a shocked expression at what he heard.

...Hmph. I'm always all ears for your criticisms, your nitpicks, your whinings and your dissings. I will shoot back with my speech skills and I won't change a thing. But, well.

He composes himself when Kiara leaves his vision, and organises the papers on his desk.

I'd do anything, but laugh at you.

Märchen Meines Lebens - A Story Just For You

"... That's kind of romantic..."

"... Yang Xiao Long, repeat that one more time and I shall do something you will forever regret."

Don't mess with a writer.

Done. Part 1 out of infinity finished.

Requests go here.