[ANIMATIC x EM]

{Requezted by inekatte}

{The [POV] will be : [NO POV], the [TYPE] will be : [FLUFF].}

Animatic was fiddling with his hands, waiting impatiently for Exclamation Mark to arrive for their silly little "hangout," even though any contestant could tell that it was obviously a date that was set up as Exclamation Mark. Animatic could care less about what others thought, he was just too excited to be spending time with his beloved point. As time passed, he grew more and more impatient until he heard the sound of soft, distant footsteps approaching as normal speeds, which Animatic immediately looked up and around to see who was coming. And there they were, his loving little purple friend, Exclamation Mark.
Animatic could barely contain his excitement, immediately running over to them and tackling them to the ground, of course using his arms to prevent Exclamation Mark from getting hurt. "HII EXCLAMATION MARKK !!!" Animatic said in an excitedly gleeful manner.
"O-oomph! Gooh-- Hi Animatic--" Exclamation Mark managed to muster up beneath Animatic, who was hugging them quite tightly, but gently enough as to avoid crushing them.

"IT TOOK YOU SOOO LONG TO GET HEERE !!!" Animatic pouted, standing up, scooping Exclamation Mark into his arms while he was at it, before walking over to the spot he originally was, before sitting on the soft grass as hold Exclamation Mark on his lap.
"Well I wanted to get you something-- That's why--" Exclamation Mark hummed quietly, looking up at Animatic as they gave him a small little kiss on the "chin," making Animatic become flushed with a soft hue of red.
"WELL WHAT IS ITT ???" Animatic whined, just wanted to know what Exclamation Mark could've brought that caused them to take so long to arrive.

Exclamation Mark pulled out a small little plushie of themself, handing it to Animatic, who eyes lit up with excitement. "WAOW! WHAT A LOVELY GIFT! IT'S WONDERFUL !!"
"I had a feeling you'd like it--" Exclamation Mark's smile grew a bit, hugging Animatic gently with love and care, just glad to make him feel happy. "So then, if you need me, you have that plushie."

Animatic was satisfied to have it, he loved it a lot too, even though he had only had it for 20 seconds now. "I LIKE IT, BUUUT ... IT WON'T BE THE FUN OF GIVING YOU KISSES !!" Animatic grinned widely, before beginning to cover Exclamation Mark's face in multiple loving, silly little kisses, making them giggle as they playfully tried to push Animatic back.
"Guuh--" Exclamation Mark hummed, before giving Animatic a big ol kiss, making him become extremely flustered, but also very happy.

After a short moment, the two parted from the kiss, where Exclamation Mark simply got comfortable in Animatic's lap and laid there with a smile on their face. Animatic didn't want aaanyone to bother Exclamation Mark while they rested, and he wanted them to stay like this, because honestly he loved spending time with Exclamation Mark, so he kept a real sharp eye to watch for anyone who would possibly approach.

Gotta protect his lovable, goofy purple point.

{516 wordz.}